Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmileS

Expert Member
Yeah, a voucher would be nice. Looking at that customizable Rugby jersey for my little nephew.

MR.C

Expert Member
dunno whether to start a new thread for this, just popping it in here.

Has anyone got codes for tangled.co.za ?
I need a toslink (optical fiber) cable and they seem cheap but I have to outlay for shipping which makes the good price seem ordinary.

Rudimental

Expert Member
dunno whether to start a new thread for this, just popping it in here.

Has anyone got codes for tangled.co.za ?
I need a toslink (optical fiber) cable and they seem cheap but I have to outlay for shipping which makes the good price seem ordinary.

No voucher begging for random sites, please. Otherwise this will just get completely clogged up with it.

brianj74

Going to order a keyboard. This will guarantee a new voucher code comes out before delivery. Thank me later.

ld13

Honorary Master
I see your keyboard and raise you a laminating machine and an air bed of some kind... them vouchers will show up after an assortment of seconds after I check out now. Just watch.

e4et

Expert Member
I see your keyboard and raise you a laminating machine and an air bed of some kind... them vouchers will show up after an assortment of seconds after I check out now. Just watch.

Hahaha, can i stop holding my breath now :p

Last edited:

hellfire

Honorary Master

Thanks for your comprehensive reply.
On Kalahari, your entire order gets discounted as long as you have one of the discount category items in your basket.
I am trying to find out if Takealot does the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.