Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem, does using a fake ID NR work?

Nope, you need the ID no, name and surname and also a valid unregistered cellphone number for OTP. Also some people might not be able to register easily.

I'm on campus with many students so getting 25 was a bit tough but doable.
 
And what did they say?

They said that what I entered did not match their records (as supplied by DHA) and that they could see I was trying a few times... but I entered what showed on my ID! They requested and got a certified copy of my ID from me and activated my account chop-chop.
 
Correct. Did about 150 of them for family and friends.:) bought airtime for them.

How do you add more than one? Do I need to do it on different phones? Any idea if I can do it on one phone app and different numbers?
 
How do you add more than one? Do I need to do it on different phones? Any idea if I can do it on one phone app and different numbers?

Need a unique cell number and ID number per account activation \ R100

You also need to delete the app and reinstall everytime.
 
Need a unique cell number and ID number per account activation \ R100

You also need to delete the app and reinstall everytime.

It's a headache but we'll worth it

Rica'd 5 sim cards just for this
 
It's a virtual credit card app. You have to download it, then enter free100 promo code in the app itself.
You will then get R100 to spend ANYWHERE you want to online, but you can use it to buy a R100 takealot voucher.

What is the name of the app? Is it available on the Google Play store? What does it normally do?
 
So I wrote to TA about the returned item and not being refunded the R100 voucher:

We do apologise for the credit amount, as you used a coupon the credit automatically went off only for the amount that was paid.
We will have the R100.00 coupon credit rectified

So good on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X