Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a 50 or 100 off take a lot promo code that won't be using theirs please pm me! I'd really appreciate it

Have you tried Spring50? (The code can only be used via the Takealot App (iOS & Android), and on orders over R250. Expires the 30/09/2015.)
 
"Thanks for giving us such a favourable rating in our recent customer satisfaction survey. Here is a R50 coupon for shopping on the Takealot App as a token of our appreciation, and to introduce you to another great Takealot shopping experience."

Doesn't say anything about minimum spend. How can I use this thing without having Android?

Yes I know I can but the problem is I can't use either app. Why can't these guys have a Symbian or general Java app or at least stop promoting the app and give desktop codes?

You can try using a android emulator. I know bluestacks installs apps from the google store. You can try checkout and chose the eft option and proceed with payment on PC. I wouldnt trust the security of an emulator.

And on topic, does anyone have a voucher for me (instead of spring50)? Please PM me
 
You can try using a android emulator. I know bluestacks installs apps from the google store. You can try checkout and chose the eft option and proceed with payment on PC. I wouldnt trust the security of an emulator.

And on topic, does anyone have a voucher for me (instead of spring50)? Please PM me
Thanks for the tip. Was going to use a VM install in VirtualBox but download size seems to work out about the same.
 
So app is loaded but I can't see anywhere to use the voucher and I'm already at the payment options stage. Anything I'm missing?
 
Yes I know I can but the problem is I can't use either app. Why can't these guys have a Symbian or general Java app or at least stop promoting the app and give desktop codes?

Best solution I can think of is to give me the voucher :twisted: :p

Mobile shopping can be more convenient than via a PC. Takealot want people to get used to the app and experience the convenience and then in the long term BUY MORE.

Looking at it from a broader perspective, a huge portion of South Africans only have access to the internet via their cellphones. Thus breaking the idea that online shopping is via PC only would open them up to a wider market. However the income levels of those people are not who Takealot are targeting.

Regarding Symbian... your solution lies here: http://www.takealot.com/cellular-gps/cellphones-6479
 
Saw an email come through with "TAKEALOT R50 GIFT VOUCHER" and got excited....

Opened and remembered I had purchased said voucher yesterday along with other ordered stuff and they only processed the cash deposit now.

#FAIL
 
Saw an email come through with "TAKEALOT R50 GIFT VOUCHER" and got excited....

Opened and remembered I had purchased said voucher yesterday along with other ordered stuff and they only processed the cash deposit now.

#FAIL

gosh that sucks
 
What is this about? What is Vcpay? How does this work on Takealot?

It's a virtual credit card app. You have to download it, then enter free100 promo code in the app itself.
You will then get R100 to spend ANYWHERE you want to online, but you can use it to buy a R100 takealot voucher.
 
It's a virtual credit card app. You have to download it, then enter free100 promo code in the app itself.
You will then get R100 to spend ANYWHERE you want to online, but you can use it to buy a R100 takealot voucher.

Thank you waiting for takealot to confirm the transactions :P
 
I returned an item I bought for R249 (R149 credit card and R100 voucher) but they only credited me the R149.

I thought I read here before that people were credited the full amount?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X