Ahem, does using a fake ID NR work?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
should be to your Takealot account, but not the credit card
Ahem, does using a fake ID NR work?
Ahem, does using a fake ID NR work?
Nope, they phone you up if you try any funny business. My details in my ID did not match what I entered, got a call not too long afterwards...
And what did they say?
Correct. Did about 150 of them for family and friends.bought airtime for them.
How do you add more than one? Do I need to do it on different phones? Any idea if I can do it on one phone app and different numbers?
Need a unique cell number and ID number per account activation \ R100
You also need to delete the app and reinstall everytime.
It's a virtual credit card app. You have to download it, then enter free100 promo code in the app itself.
You will then get R100 to spend ANYWHERE you want to online, but you can use it to buy a R100 takealot voucher.
Vcpay app free100 voucher is still active.
Is this still working? I just installed it on iPhone but didn't get any voucher
I got a message this morning saying the promo is over![]()
Just did 5 - still works...
We do apologise for the credit amount, as you used a coupon the credit automatically went off only for the amount that was paid.
We will have the R100.00 coupon credit rectified
Just did 5 - still works...