Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jared176

My wife got a R100 voucher by in the post this morning. Looks like no minimum spend either.

But weird thing is I buy a lot more things on my account than she does on hers.
I reckon the voucher 'system' (lack of a better word) is completely random.

tirone

WTF Takealot! :mad: Ordered a physical copy of TW3: Hearts of Stone expansion because I thought it was in stock. After doing an EFT, it suddenly changed to "Supplier out of stock" :mad: Now I have to wait until the end of this month to get my game.
I had exactly the same issue with ordering our new ZyXEL VDSL 802.11ac router this week.

Bundu

Expert Member
I wonder if the weak Rand is not starting to filter through into price increases?

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Just got mail at work from Takealot for R100 off valid until 25/12/2015 with a mini brochure. Quite odd that they didn't email it to me instead.

Sorry but I'm using it for myself :twisted:

Tinuva

The Magician
Just got mail at work from Takealot for R100 off valid until 25/12/2015 with a mini brochure. Quite odd that they didn't email it to me instead.

Sorry but I'm using it for myself :twisted:
Unique code or generic?

rinorobert

I got a mail delivered to the house and I got a R200 Off voucher valid until 15/12/2015 :) Not complaining.

airborne

Honorary Master
All the people that had accounts on Kalahari that never moved them over to Takealot, those are the goldmine accounts for vouchers. Any account you currently use will get just about zip. The more you spend virtually the less chance that account will be any vouchers.

G.I.Jones

So me buying up to 4/5 times a month is the cause of not getting vouchers....time to let hubby buy from his account and let my acc cool off

Swa

Honorary Master
So me buying up to 4/5 times a month is the cause of not getting vouchers....time to let hubby buy from his account and let my acc cool off
Yup, and keep something in your cart. Have gotten vouchers before for doing that.

citizensa

Yes I can vouch for it, I am also feeling the same the more you use your accounts the less you will get vouchers. I haven't received a single voucher from Takealot till date and I buy at least 3-4 items per month.

Last edited:

cpu.

Expert Member
Yup, and keep something in your cart. Have gotten vouchers before for doing that.
This plan won't work for everyone. I never buy from them and always have things in my cart and wishlist.
No vouchers yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.