Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
This is the voucher thread not the beg for vouchers thread. Getting tried of update notices only discover it's people begging for vouchers. If someone wants to offer a voucher, no problem.

Tinuva

The Magician
This is the voucher thread not the beg for vouchers thread. Getting tried of update notices only discover it's people begging for vouchers. If someone wants to offer a voucher, no problem.
At least we now know who is deleting the posts :p

Zaganaka

Where do most people hear about vouchers? Just e-mail? Been buying a bit of stuff recently, never seem to have them to hand :(

FlashSA

Executive Member
App50 still active. Old man bought with his account and used the code. First time usage.

K3NS31

Expert Member
Yeah, I can confirm App50 still works.
BTW, does anybody know what the requirements are for BuyHappy? Tried it for a purchase of over R 350 and got that not allowed to use this code error.
Edit: From the app of course, not the website

mubeend

Yeah, I can confirm App50 still works.
BTW, does anybody know what the requirements are for BuyHappy? Tried it for a purchase of over R 350 and got that not allowed to use this code error.
Edit: From the app of course, not the website
BuyHappy was deactivated a day after it was released .

Tinuva

The Magician
BuyHappy was deactivated a day after it was released .
That is what people say, but like K3NS31 says, it just says you don't qualify, as if it is still enabled, but there is some other requirement needed, to be able to use it. So perhaps the people that received it from FNB or Ebucks, must have a matching email address or something when you try to use it.

K3NS31

Expert Member
... it just says you don't qualify, as if it is still enabled, but there is some other requirement needed ...
^^ This. Ironically, I am an FNB customer, but I found out about Buyhappy on here, didn't get anything from them.

codus

Received a R250 loyalty voucher no minimum spend from Yuppiechef today. Take note Takealot, reward your loyal return customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.