Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric

Honorary Master
I never get vouchers from Takealot or Kalahari, no idea what you guys do to get them.

Toothless

Banned
Just got mail at work from Takealot for R100 off valid until 25/12/2015 with a mini brochure. Quite odd that they didn't email it to me instead.

Sorry but I'm using it for myself :twisted:
I also got the same. It's R100 off. BUT, if anyone wants it, let me know and I will give it to you. First comes first served. - eDIT: Code given to user Dubai.

Last edited:

airborne

Honorary Master
I have got zero vouchers in the last month or so, used to get one or 2 a month, do you have to be subscribed to one of their mailing lists or something to that effect to receive vouchers, sure I remember reading something like that a while back?

G.I.Jones

I have been a member since before fathers day up until today i have received 1 R50 voucher from them,16 delevered orders,Nothing else received from them,like i said im going to stop using my acc and use my husbands one

alqassam

Expert Member
I have been a member since before fathers day up until today i have received 1 R50 voucher from them,16 delevered orders,Nothing else received from them,like i said im going to stop using my acc and use my husbands one
I have been a member since the take2 days

Kush7

Might be true. I rarely purchase. My brother purchases often. I received R200 voucher, he received R100.

Status
Not open for further replies.