Soul Assassin
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2006
- Messages
- 11,767
- Reaction score
- 2,345
Really now, this is torture.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
HERE WE GOOOO.........
HERE WE GOOOO.........
I think that the Takealot servers are going to take strain again today judging by the timeouts I was getting earlier when I entered a code.
I think that the Takealot servers are going to take strain again today judging by the timeouts I was getting earlier when I entered a code.
HIGHVELD611
HIGHVELD611
Confirmed, this is not the voucher thread, its the bull **** thread.
You know what would be usefull - if someone created a thread where vouchers could be posted.
Are people posting fake codes here just to be full of it? Or do they genuinely think that is the correct code?
Doesn't work
![]()
/sarcasm onTry this one: KFMXRAPIDX
/sarcasm on
I tried this one quite a few times, but for some reason they don't work?!Also, my account voucher ability is now temp-blocked. Oh noez. What do?!!1
/sarcasm on
I tried this one quite a few times, but for some reason they don't work?!Also, my account voucher ability is now temp-blocked. Oh noez. What do?!!1
LOL idiot