Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Very quick nowadays. When was the last time I visited a walk in store?

I don't even remember. I buy dog food online had a chat with their courier(ccontractor) apparently business isn't like it use to be.. even the local delivery guys are also complaining before they use to deliver 25 parcels now 10
 
I don't even remember. I buy dog food online had a chat with their courier(ccontractor) apparently business isn't like it use to be.. even the local delivery guys are also complaining before they use to deliver 25 parcels now 10

Pretty much mirrors brick and mortar stores at the moment. Economy is crying because of sky-high debt levels and load shedding pressure \ losses....
 
I always use my mobile to transact with Takealot. In future will try the website if my order . is greater than R250 > .

I always buy on mobile, then finish the transaction on the PC (allowing you to change your payment method) or by setting my mobile browser to desktop mode and finishing the transaction there.
 
Let me make you guys smile: 5HQ7-25U3-F6KU

Thanks buddy, and all those who posted this code on social media. I received it on the packaging of one of my previous purchases, and when I finally got around to using it, the code wouldn't work. In case you were wondering why, here's the response from Takealot:

Regrettably we've had to deactivate this account.
The code was made public through various unauthorised platforms an users were abusing the T&Cs by registering on multiple profiles & redeeming the code on multiple occasions.
Therefore in accordance with clause 2 of our T&Cs we've deactivated this campaign.
http://www.takealot.com/help/promotional-codes-tcs

Awesome. So a bunch of free-loaders got to use it, and now it doesn't work for the rest of us who actually wanted to make legitimate use of it. Thanks so much.

So if anyone on this site actually cares: The purpose of this thread is in violation of Takealot's T&C's. Turn a blind eye if you will, but don't say you haven't been informed.
 
Last edited:
Sharing is caring. Please ignore the post above...

Not unexpected, obviously. I've asked takealot to clarify what they consider authorized channels for sharing promotional codes. I've been shopping with them for many years, and it's extremely sad that honest customers get disadvantaged in this way.
 
Awesome. So a bunch of free-loaders got to use it, and now it doesn't work for the rest of us who actually wanted to make legitimate use of it. Thanks so much.

So if anyone on this site actually cares: The purpose of this thread is in violation of Takealot's T&C's. Turn a blind eye if you will, but don't say you haven't been informed.

Not "free-loaders" but customers. Those people still spent money at TakeALot, money they would not have spent otherwise. The purpose of those vouchers is to get people to spend money at TakeALot, they're not really gifts for you, otherwise they'd give you actual cash or store credit not linked to any minimum purchase.

I've been shopping at TakeALot since TheShoppingMatrix days. They don't send me vouchers and frankly I don't see anything I would want to waste my money on at that company. To heck with them.
 
Not unexpected, obviously. I've asked takealot to clarify what they consider authorized channels for sharing promotional codes. I've been shopping with them for many years, and it's extremely sad that honest customers get disadvantaged in this way.

Relax. You saved some money. You'd have purchased some piece of junk if you had that voucher, and now you can keep it and hopefully use it for something meaningful or at a better merchant, Amazon and Ebay come to mind.
 
Takealot has become so petty and mean with vouchers.

I dont shop online often but will make a purchase when there is a voucher available. I have even purchased items i dont need. Takelot has become accustomed to being the biggest online retailer in SA and seems to be making the best of the lack of competition.

Nobody has stolen money from Takealot by using generic vouchers , lets make that clear.

I hope that raru, loot, incredible connection and makro up their game. Brick and motar now have online stores Takealot, how will you compete?



I have made 2 purchases from loot.co.za this month and I used a generic voucher. I havent used loot in the past but decided to because of the voucher.

Not impressed by those daily deals Takealot and the deceiving pay day sales.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X