Telkom’s new look

BGE

Expert Member
What an absolute waste of money... rather spend your money on better ADSL/fibre consumer products!

Doesn't help "rebranding" when all your customers are leaving for greener pastures!

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Ain't no amount of gilt going to cover this turd :erm:

S1ght

Expert Member
What an absolute waste of money... rather spend your money on better ADSL/fibre consumer products!

Doesn't help "rebranding" when all your customers are leaving for greener pastures!
I don't mind a rebrand. Seems like they're going through a massive overhaul lately and if this helps with the idea to keep progressing and moving away from the "old useless Telkom" then that's a good thing not so?

furpile

Expert Member
So don't worry about poor service, as long as we look good?

Reminds me of Eskom's head office refurbishment for a few hundred million rand while they don't have money to generate power.

zeely

They just used a line from futurama

Narrator: [voice-over; in movie] Planet Express is on the move. For this hip, young delivery company, tomorrow is today and today is yesterday. You heard me.

koeks525

Expert Member
Priorities are so messed up here...

I really wish Telkom would rather focus on improving their network and product offerings (cost wise...hehe :D ), rather than throw money to a face change :(

ponder

Honorary Master
You know what would look good? A decent internet speed graph on my side!

K

kingrob

One must wonder how much money has been wasted with 8ta, then rebranding to Telkom Mobile, and now just Telkom.

Like it used to be.

Anthro

Expert Member
I will reiterate.
Telkom, don't buy an expensive suit - fix your house.