Telkom being Telkom

SuperKamiSamwise

So at the end of February I ordered a unlimited home dsl lite package 5 Mbps from Telkom. After a lot of drama and poor communication (had to pay the R700 deposit) my order was cancelled by an idiotic technician without my knowledge. All I got was a short call about him asking my address and then silence. So I called these guys and did the order again, going through the credit check and all. My question is will I actually get it eventually or should I just give up. It sucks because where I live there's no fibre and no reliable ISP apart from teldom

deweyzeph

Executive Member
So at the end of February I ordered a unlimited home dsl lite package 5 Mbps from Telkom. After a lot of drama and poor communication (had to pay the R700 deposit) my order was cancelled by an idiotic technician without my knowledge. All I got was a short call about him asking my address and then silence. So I called these guys and did the order again, going through the credit check and all. My question is will I actually get it eventually or should I just give up. It sucks because where I live there's no fibre and no reliable ISP apart from teldom
You don't have to use Telkom for ADSL anymore. You can order naked ADSL from most of the major ISPs now without ever having to deal with Telkom. Openserve provides the physical copper lines.