Telkom tariff change

LONDON31

I've been trying to change my tariff plan since yesterday via *180# after following the prompts and confirming, it says "...failed, please try again later" tried over a dozen times, what gives?

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Have you tried calling them? It's probably a free call.

V1985

You can change your tariff once every 30 days. How long have you got your Telkom Sim?

LONDON31

You can change your tariff once every 30 days. How long have you got your Telkom Sim?
It's brand new, also tried changing the sim i currently use (for years) same problem, Telkom is a hassle

LONDON31

Have you tried calling them? It's probably a free call.
I can now confidently say, YES I did, response was "maybe it's a network issue, try again after 5 to 10 minutes" ......

Last edited:

LONDON31

In conclusion the issue has now been sorted ☺, I incourage anyone who has this issue to call the call centre and let them know, or even better visit a Telkom store near you.

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
In conclusion the issue has now been sorted ☺, I incourage anyone who has this issue to call the call centre and let them know, or even better visit a Telkom store near you.
It all depends whom you get to assist you at the call center .. half the guys there dont know what they doing

fundutzi

Almost to the letter same problem.
Slight deviation, Telkom call center require screenshot and this should be emailed to them.