The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

dabean

Expert Member
I went on a bit of a beer and cigarette binge. 3 or 4 of those big cans of Black Label on work days and a lot more over the weekend. A pack or two of cigarettes a day. I don't like counting.

Interesting that a little flab around the belly can be used as a counterweight to keep things smooth lol. I'm sure I won't hurt much tomorrow.

I was really surprised by how long it took for me to recover. I usually wait until I can breathe through my nose without pulling faces. At that point my phone still showed close to 150 so I waited a bit longer until I got bored. It's still around 120 now (only 20 minutes active, hard workout but didn't kill myself).

I'll post other stats I find interesting tomorrow (I haven't really checked in a while, still wore my vivosmart though.

Attachments

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
Did a nice HIIT workout tonight but Fitbit appears to have misplaced it somewhere between the gym and home.

:unsure:

InvisibleJim

Expert Member

10k trail at Wild Joburg at Thaba Trails this morning. Really recommend this event but be warned,, these trails are pretty challenging :)