The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

Snyper564

Expert Member
At my absolute physical peak at 89KG

Today's run at 102kg, I havent run since April and I am finally getting back into the swing of things again. The above is the goal!

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
Thanks for this. Excuse the ignorance, but when it says for day 1:
4 push ups
2 pu
2 pu

Does this mean you can do 8 total for day 1, can be split over 3 different times during the day or are they 3 consecutive sets with the 60 second rest in between? Thanks
it is 3 sets, so 60 seconds rest between sets.

Do 8 pushups, rest 60 seconds, do 2 pushups, rest 60 seconds, do 2 pushups.

surface

Executive Member
This is depressing. For the entire 2019, I have nothing to contribute on this. Do you guys have small kids? Do you work? Do you cook food every day? :ROFL: :ROFL:

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
This is depressing. For the entire 2019, I have nothing to contribute on this. Do you guys have small kids? Do you work? Do you cook food every day? :ROFL: :ROFL:
I really don't think that matters (it makes it harder yes), you make time for what is important to you.

Snyper564

Expert Member
I work, I cook food everyday (2 dogs??? :) ) but I believe kids would be the biggest impact on free time available in addition to work.

surface

Executive Member
I work, I cook food everyday (2 dogs??? :) ) but I believe kids would be the biggest impact on free time available in addition to work.
Yeah - I am just whining for no reason but very difficult to find "free" time with a toddler around - this guy doesn't sleep. ;)

APoc184

Honorary Master
2 kids. (6yo and 3yo)
Work 6h30 to 17h00 every week and 7h00 to 12h00 on Saturdays.
I do all the cooking at home. Every night. Includes packing lunch for the next day.

You just have to make the time unfortunately.

That being said. This week is a write off for me. Too many after hour functions, kids' school events and family visits this week. So I am taking it easy and just try to do at least 10k+ steps a day. But even with that I could probably have still managed at least 30min each day if I really wanted to. Next week things will be back to normal.