Current Weight: 78.1kg
Target Weight: 75kg
Highest Weight Ever 100kg
Sex: M
Height: 179cm
Method: General Exercise

Voicy

Honorary Master
RIP Fanie, he kept all our asses on the straight and narrow in here.

Current Weight: 114kg
Target Weight: 90kg
Highest Weight Ever 116kg
Height: 179cm
Age 37
Method: Portioning, Low Carb, Exercise.

I've dropped 12-16kgs over 4 months - on 3 different occasions now, so I know it works - I just need to stick to it instead of coming up with excuses and eating because I'm freezing. :|

patrick123

Expert Member
How comes you attain weight of over 100 kgs
At 59, I have had enough time to collect some weight over the years and no concerted effort to exercise.
Being tall, it was more of a beer-belly and spare tyre.

wise_guy

Expert Member
Current Weight: 107kg
Target Weight: 82kg
To Go: 25kg
Highest Weight Ever 120kg (Sep 2018)
Height: 185cm
Method: Lots of running, XT, IF with Keto.

I want to tackle the Centenary year Comrades in 2021, before I'm too old for this sh*t. :p
100th running of the race will be in 2025.

themba990

Expert Member
Why do weekends have to be so hard. I did okay yesterday but today I've already had 4 beers and a 150g of peanuts just this afternoon...:cautious:

SAguy

Executive Member
Current Weight: 103.1kg
Target Weight: 93kg
Highest Weight Ever 103.5kg
Height: 196cm
Age 32
Method: Joined F45 HIIT classes, start running again.

F45 is kicking my butt, did 2 days and I can hardly walk... Muscle soreness everywhere. May skip tomorrow to give another day of recovery.

braailekker11

Current Weight: 74kg
Target Weight: 70Kg
Highest Weight Ever 96kg (2018)
Height: 176cm
Age 33
Method: 16+ IF | Anything except simple carb food and sugar

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Current Weight: 65kg
Target Weight: 65kg
Highest Weight Ever: 72kg
Height: 174cm
Target: Maintain current weight
Method: Carry on with current diet and exercise regime.

Gamer

Expert Member
Right, back to work today....

Current Weight: 102.3kg
Target Weight: +-90Kg
Highest Weight Ever 143kg (August 2018)
Height: 185cm
Age 44
Method: portion control, no junk, low carb, IF, exercise

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Not sure why, I'm up. Guessing it's all the phlegm in my head, ffs. And not enough water over the weekend.

peanutbunny

Current weight:106.7
Starting weight:112(sept 2019)
Goal:90
Method: IF/Low carb/cardio
Height:179
Highest:114(2018)

spiff

Executive Member
18th Dec 2019 = 104kg :(

13th Jan 2020 = 97kg :)

method = stopped over eating / cut portion size dramatically

1 meal a day = breakfast & lots of water

starting to exercise from this week on wards

goal = 80kg

Last edited:

Fcon_Vpro

Expert Member
Trying to gauge interest for this idea.

Would everyone taking part in this thread be interested in submitting their weekly results to a custom webapp, and then an image of a table with everyones stats will be automatically updated on @Sinbad's first post?
So high level outline:
1. Go to a non-mybb website
2. 1st form for new entries to take part in this thread(Filled in once only): Enter mybb username, starting weight, height, etc, etc
3. Then on weekly or any interval you want, enter the following on a secondary form: mybb username, current weight, maybe date
4. An image with all the entrants details will be updated with their current weights and progress which will be posted to the first thread.

Pros: Easier/no management for Sinbad. Possibly easier management for users so they input their required information.

Cons: Takes away community engagement in this thread directly. But I suppose people could still make posts here and on the website.

I could build something like this over one night in a weekend, but don't want to build something no one wants to use. There are probably also google forms and stuff that could be used, but i havent worked much with them and too lazy to research. I know my way will probably work well, barring no significant changes to some old python packages.

Let me know what you all think about this?

Gamer

Expert Member
Trying to gauge interest for this idea.

Would everyone taking part in this thread be interested in submitting their weekly results to a custom webapp, and then an image of a table with everyones stats will be automatically updated on @Sinbad's first post?
So high level outline:
1. Go to a non-mybb website
2. 1st form for new entries to take part in this thread(Filled in once only): Enter mybb username, starting weight, height, etc, etc
3. Then on weekly or any interval you want, enter the following on a secondary form: mybb username, current weight, maybe date
4. An image with all the entrants details will be updated with their current weights and progress which will be posted to the first thread.

Pros: Easier/no management for Sinbad. Possibly easier management for users so they input their required information.

Cons: Takes away community engagement in this thread directly. But I suppose people could still make posts here and on the website.

I could build something like this over one night in a weekend, but don't want to build something no one wants to use. There are probably also google forms and stuff that could be used, but i havent worked much with them and too lazy to research. I know my way will probably work well, barring no significant changes to some old python packages.

Let me know what you all think about this?
Sounds great