The Avengers: Infinity War (spoilers allowed)

nice how they have introduced time travel across the marvel franchise so when it happens in avengers 4 we will know where it came from

deadpool(marvel but not marvel is you know what i mean) and agents of shield.
 
Marvel knocked it out of the park. This movie is gonna do $2 Billion.
Thanos is a really good villain with a lot of depth. Way better than Ultron.
Oh and of course Dr. Strange went back and did something in the past with that one in a million scenario.
You know it. That's my only criticism, that all of that sad ending is gonna be undone.
Called it!

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel0518.htm
 
Personally, I can't wait for Aquaman later this year .

Personally I don't give a flying **** whether a movie is DC or Marvel or Archie comics. I like a good movie, and I think antman and the wasp will be much better entertainment than aquaman.

I'll still watch both though.
 
I was too impatient to wait for my BluRay copy to arrive so I downloaded a rip. I have watched this at least once a day since the DVD release :D

Simply awesome movie, worthy winner of the new consolation prize "Best popular film" Academy award imo. Although Black Panther also has a strong chance
 
Watched it over the weekend and was very impressed. Definitely a 'HOLY SH*T!' ending though. Looking forward to the next one in May next year. Apparently that will be the last of the 'current gen' Marvel heroes though. From then on, they will be taken in a new direction. Not sure if that means the current crop will be killed off or what, but it will definitely be the end of an era in a sense.
 
They've realised you can reboot Spider-Man 20 times and it'll still make money.

Expect a new Iron Man from 2020 onwards, followed by the rest.
 
Sony rebooted Spiderman Twice - this 3rd time with Marvel
Doubt Marvel will reboot they may change actors (or kill characters) but follow the same universe
There's no way they'll change RDJ without at least giving him an origin story.

Soap Operas can get away with this not blockbusters.
 
They've realised you can reboot Spider-Man 20 times and it'll still make money.

Expect a new Iron Man from 2020 onwards, followed by the rest.

To be fair though, its far easier to reboot Tobey Maguire than it will be the likes of Hemsworth, Downey-Junior and Evans. The latter three have become synonymous with their characters. Likewise its going to be borderline impossible to replace Jackman's Logan/Wolverine.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X