The Bodybuilders Thread: Circuit II

I'm against gear. :)

Ah fair enough.
I'm pretty neutral about it - your body your choice.

I probably wouldn't use it though because it's not a regulated substance (same with MDMA etc.)
But if I ever need TRT or another medical reason I would def be on it.

Ironically I posted this at 4:20.
 
Hey guys, how do you feel about 7's when doing bicep? Been doing them the last couple of weeks and am not sure if I should rather just do drop sets?
 
Ah fair enough.
I'm pretty neutral about it - your body your choice.

I probably wouldn't use it though because it's not a regulated substance (same with MDMA etc.)
But if I ever need TRT or another medical reason I would def be on it.

Ironically I posted this at 4:20.

I will use it when I am like 50 and my bodys natural testosterone production stops
 
Weighed in at 60 today with my shoes on.

DB Incline is up to 17.5kg

So at least strength is coming back 'fast'.

On the 10th of July I will have my next official update date.
 
Check this guy.

I was browsing the comments in a supersport article when this guy's facebook thumbnail caught my attention.

When I'm a grown up one day, I want to be like this guy.

10425161_1404787723167989_8616958742836208991_n.jpg
 
Check this guy.

I was browsing the comments in a supersport article when this guy's facebook thumbnail caught my attention.

When I'm a grown up one day, I want to be like this guy.

<snip>
Yeah but not really attainable and possible to maintain for the person whose job isn't about keeping in shape like that.

Jesus, that shirt looks painted on. Amazing.
Wet t-shirts do that...
 
Anyone use GABA here? Keen to give it a try. I see very mixed feedback on the net.
 
Anyone use GABA here? Keen to give it a try. I see very mixed feedback on the net.

I do works well for sleep also boosts human growth hormone, BUT I do not use it anymore or recommend it to younger people.

Any supplements that hinders your natural hormone production should be avoided when your still a healthy active testosterone fueled younger adult.

Use GABA etc when your 50 and your youth fountain hormone (HGH)'s natural production is slowing down.


Nice one mate PB's are there to be broken :)

Best feeling tha worldz

Now if I can start breaking some deadlift and bend over row PRs then I'll be a happy chappy
 
Best feeling tha worldz

Now if I can start breaking some deadlift and bend over row PRs then I'll be a happy chappy

Unfortunately the strength in my hands and wrists hold me back from going ape with deadlifts. I generally stick to 90 - 120kg but I feel I have more (in the store) in my back and legs
 
Unfortunately the strength in my hands and wrists hold me back from going ape with deadlifts. I generally stick to 90 - 120kg but I feel I have more (in the store) in my back and legs

I generally do not use straps but after every 4 workouts of a particular body part I will aids on the 5th.

So shrugs I'll do 4 workouts and then in week 5 for workout 5 I will do shrugs with straps, same goes for any other body part if that makes sense.
 
Well **** son. Hit 3 PR's today.

Feels like noob gains all over again, but it's probably just muscle memory returning.

BB BP 60 (+10 kg :D :D) (though 1 less reps)
Tricep Pulldowns (rope) 12.5 (+ 2.5 kg)
Whatever the **** you call the tricep push down machine where you face away from the weights (+10 kg)

Felt like the son of Zeus, then I realized the guy next to me is probably 12 and benching more. Dat young natty test levels.


If it continues at this rate and my wrist holds up I should be able to bench at least 85x5 by the end of the year.
 
Well **** son. Hit 3 PR's today.

Feels like noob gains all over again, but it's probably just muscle memory returning.

BB BP 60 (+10 kg :D :D) (though 1 less reps)
Tricep Pulldowns (rope) 12.5 (+ 2.5 kg)
Whatever the **** you call the tricep push down machine where you face away from the weights (+10 kg)

Felt like the son of Zeus, then I realized the guy next to me is probably 12 and benching more. Dat young natty test levels.


If it continues at this rate and my wrist holds up I should be able to bench at least 85x5 by the end of the year.

Nice man!!!!!!!!!! For Odin!!!
 
Been reading elsewhere today that the GABA gives a tingling/itchy feeling in your face, arms and legs and can give you shortness of breath if you take too much. Most options say to start on 3g...but most people have had those side effects on 3g so they say to start at 500mg. I'll freak if I had to feel shortness of breath, can't stand side effects like that.
 
I see its also used to resolve stress and anxiety...I'll tell you if I started feeling shortness of breath it will def make me feel anxious!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X