The Brexit Thread

noxibox

Honorary Master
Some lovely spin there. How much do the ones who literally just sit on the dole contribute? How much tax are the rapists in Sweden paying?
No spin since it is on average which means it takes into account those who are unemployed and claiming benefits.

Unless Sweden has separate tax brackets for rapists I'd presume they pay the same as other people.

Honestly no idea how many unemployed Europeans are in the UK, I'd bet it is more than one though, and I recall reading not too long ago the EU would not accept one of Cameron's proposals to cut welfare to those.
Looks to me like Cameron got a reasonable compromise. In fact the rules they agreed on should be extended to apply to all immigrants.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Looks to me like Cameron got a reasonable compromise. In fact the rules they agreed on should be extended to apply to all immigrants.
The British people disagreed, that was his last attempt at preventing a brexit referendum from even happening ... look how that turned out

Glorious. Only in the rarefied atmosphere of No. 10 Downing Street do they think this will pass. Just wish the "men in gray suits" could whisper to her that she needs to resign. She will probably have to resign anyway if it gets voted down (which it will).

DnfJ0kFX4AAgCGy.jpeg

Dave

Honorary Master

Emjay

Expert Member
Can't say I'm surprised that supposed 'libertarian' NBFTW would defend a fascist and spout bigotry in that defence just because he hates the EU so much.
Gosh, you really like putting people into boxes and applying entire political ideologies to them. Enough with the ad hominem attacks.

Emjay

Expert Member
That's all he has though :unsure:
It's just not even response worthy anymore. It's like OD is obsessed with putting people into political spheres, and then judges them based on it. He is extremely biased, but he will never see it because he believes he is championing good causes, which will never have cause for introspection. You can see his views on Conservatives are very biased as well. He is outright calling you a bigot. I would love to see where you have displayed bigotry, unless your support for Trump now makes you a bigot?

Edit:
Sorry, you a pro-Brexit. Now I get why he called you a bigot. It's still the same thought process however.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Sorry, you a pro-Brexit. Now I get why he called you a bigot. It's still the same thought process however.
Still didn't display bigotry. He starts by posting some "satire" about how EU migrants contribute to the UK. I indirectly point out the pro-Brexit people are concerned with migrants in general, not just actual EU citizens, and yes that includes a certain group known for making certain EU countries' rape figures skyrocket.

Apparently stating fact = bigotry, or rather as I see it: the fact that he has nothing to counter the facts with means he will call you names in order to deflect.

Emjay

Expert Member
Still didn't display bigotry. He starts by posting some "satire" about how EU migrants contribute to the UK. I indirectly point out the pro-Brexit people are concerned with migrants in general, not just actual EU citizens, and yes that includes a certain group known for making certain EU countries' rape figures skyrocket.

Apparently stating fact = bigotry, or rather as I see it: the fact that he has nothing to counter the facts with means he will call you names in order to deflect.
My point is that your beliefs are in direct contradiction to his. You are pro-Trump and pro-Brexit (I think?) . He is anti on both issues. You are therefore a Conservative, and he has some serious issues with Conservatives. They are all bigoted in his mind as far as I can deduce. The labels are old. Just like the SJW label, this one is now old.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
You are pro-Trump and pro-Brexit (I think?)
Anti-establishment and pro-self-determination rather, but at least you actually ask.

That Trump and Brexit have come to represent those things are quite coincidental. Quite accurate on how the retarded thinking process works in being assigned these incorrect labels though.