The Brexit Thread

theratman

Executive Member
So not in the whole thread? Just that post?
Care to share the source of those graphs? I have a funny feeling you were selective in your choosing them.
Dave is a remainer, he's going to post pro remain content. Leavers are going to do the same thing. Don't see why everyone is getting their panties in such a bunch.

Dave

Honorary Master
I’m pretty sure I’ve never offered an opinion of my personal preference for a 2nd referendum.

Care to share the source of those graphs? I have a funny feeling you were selective in your choosing them.[/QUOTE]

First page of a google search, the first 2 hits on the page, why would there be any need to be selective? I haven’t seen any source show the over 65’s were anything but majority leave, ever since the referendum.

60906A32-1921-44D1-83A1-BDD1EB2C784B.jpeg

But here you go:

1st one
https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...fferent-demographic-groups-vote-eu-referendum

Second one
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45098550

Care to share the source of those graphs? I have a funny feeling you were selective in your choosing them.
The polls contain inaccuracies. Two of us lied in exit polls - at least. Given the size of the polled field, that is serious.
Pitbull has a perfectly good point, particularly as other opinion polls have been wrong recently in particular.
His style is more credible than Dave's too.

theratman

Executive Member
I fully get that. It's his second referendum idiocy that is so hilarious.
I don't think he's harping on about a second referendum with those polls. He's just showing that he thinks a 2nd referendum would have a different outcome. I found it interesting but it doesn't change the fact there likely won't be one.

Dave

Honorary Master
I don't think he's harping on about a second referendum with those polls. He's just showing that he thinks a 2nd referendum would have a different outcome. I found it interesting but it doesn't change the fact there likely won't be one.
The polls weren’t posted in reference to the second referendum, they were posted to show the old are more likely to be leavers, in reply to the post declaring @Ancalagon was being ageist in saying the old were the main reason Leave won.

@Pitbull just likes to make up lies to pretend he has a point...

Dave

Honorary Master
The polls contain inaccuracies. Two of us lied in exit polls - at least. Given the size of the polled field, that is serious.
Pitbull has a perfectly good point, particularly as other opinion polls have been wrong recently in particular.
His style is more credible than Dave's too.
With your political outlook I’m not surprised you think a liar is more credible.

You sound more like Godfrey Bloom from UKIP every day...

With your political outlook I’m not surprised you think a liar is more credible.

You sound more like Godfrey Bloom from UKIP every day...
You know nothing of my political outlook. I know nothing of Godfrey Bloom. Are you saying Pitbull is a liar? Or did you mean perhaps mistaken?

Dave

Honorary Master
You know nothing of my political outlook. I know nothing of Godfrey Bloom.
Your political outlook is quite plain from the posts you’ve made on this forum.

Are you saying Pitbull is a liar? Or did you mean perhaps mistaken?
No, I mean he’s an outright and blatant liar, who has and will make up lies to try and win a debate. Clear?

The polls weren’t posted in reference to the second referendum, they were posted to show the old are more likely to be leavers, in reply to the post declaring @Ancalagon was being ageist in saying the old were the main reason Leave won.

@Pitbull just likes to make up lies to pretend he has a point...
If I were Pitbull I might get cross about that, if he values your opinions.

Dave

Honorary Master
If I were Pitbull I might get cross about that, if he values your opinions.
It’s the truth, and to be honest I don’t really care if he values my opinions, I would prefer he rather worries about his own platteland problems though and not voice complete crap in threads he has no real personal knowledge of.

Your political outlook is quite plain from the posts you’ve made on this forum.

No, I mean he’s an outright and blatant liar, who has and will make up lies to try and win a debate. Clear?
You are making some assumptions there re my political outlook.
Pitbull is well capable of looking after himself: I expect he treats you with contempt. Well justified at that.

Dave

Honorary Master
Pretty incredible that your response to blatant Leave lies is to post a fake picture made by Leavers and think it somehow shows anything other than the contemptible way Leavers behaved...
He thinks he has to be as dishonest as the **** he worships.