The Cannabis Thread

Cru6

The police don't have time to fight a losing war anymore. They have more important things to focus on like getting ammo. XD

Anonyman

Hay peeps,
long time lurker here. I'm very keen on trying out HV due to the great reviews it's received, but I see MedicalMJ's pens and carts are way more affordable. Does anyone have experience with MedicalMJ's vape pens?
Or should I bite the bullet and go straight for the HV
You won't be disappointed with the HV trust me

Das Mike

Hey Guys....

Wanted to share my disappointing experience at my local "Canapax"...

I went there to see what all the hype was about. I entered the shop, where I had to write my name, ID and reason for medical marijuana on this piece or random paper.

The staff were rude and not very helpful for the people that were there asking questions, to be better informed.

One guy asked a question and the answer he got was so "kort af", he turn around and said, sorry I don't know much about this stuff and left...

Now this was the perfect time to teach or educate this gentleman and try and help him, as a budtender should do... But the staff could not care less...

Not sure if all the franchises are the same in SA but definitely not a shop I Wana go back to with kak service like that...

Just maybe in SA we are use to crap service and we just accept it...?

Anyway the bud was super good and fresh on the plus side.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

blah99

Hey Guys....

I went there to see what all the hype was about. I entered the shop, where I had to write my name, ID and reason for medical marijuana on this piece or random paper.

The staff were rude and not very helpful for the people that were there asking questions, to be better informed.

One guy asked a question and the answer he got was so "kort af", he turn around and said, sorry I don't know much about this stuff and left...

Now this was the perfect time to teach or educate this gentleman and try and help him, as a budtender should do... But the staff could not care less...

Not sure if all the franchises are the same in SA but definitely not a shop I Wana go back to with kak service like that...

There's not a chance in hell I will give them my name and id number.

Harry85

Hey Guys....

I went to the durban one while travelling for business and the staff were very nice and no sign in. But maybe the sign in thing could be new

biometrics

Honorary Master
Bought my first legal cannabis today at the Hermanus dispensary. Guy running the shop says they are legally registered traditional healers and are registered with the police and municipality. They believe they are operating legally.

Apparently local doctors are sending their patients to them for oil.

Last edited:

Chemogen

Bought my first legal cannabis today at the Hermanus dispensary. Guy running the shop says they are legally registered traditional healers and are registered with the police and municipality. They believe they are operating legally.

What's their selection like?

Snyper564

Expert Member

Likely to end like this? https://rekordcenturion.co.za/178605/centurion-traditional-healer-among-three-arrested-dagga/

I see Canapax shut down all over Gauteng -> closed until further notice. I believe they also pushed that "traditional healer" loophole

MJ INC