The Cannabis Thread

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I hear people say that we should relax on this issue as craft weed growing will become a booming industry in the same way craft beer has. The forget that it took years for legislation to change to allow this boom in the craft beer industry where the public can now choose to drink the mass-produced piss made by the SAB or choose to have something unique made my passionate brewers on a small scale.
The concern I have is that if the process for legalisation / production is as onerous as it's looking to be, it's going to, as always, enrich the few and already capable, and utterly **** those who rely on the plant to survive.

It's easy to foresee a situation where personal use becomes a non-issue, production and sale in gleaming, high-tech secure facilities generates mounds of money, and the farmers up in the mountains are still getting sprayed with chemicals because they are if anything else 'more illegal' than they were before.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Please stop using that horrible word. It's part of the problem.
I am taking a page from the Dagga Couple's message and try to use the word wherever I can to desensitise people to it.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I am taking a page from the Dagga Couple's message and try to use the word wherever I can to desensitise people to it.
I understand but that word has a terrible, negative connotation to it. It won't ever go away, just like other horrible words. It's easier to use a new word than to try and remove a negative connotation.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I understand but that word has a terrible, negative connotation to it. It won't ever go away, just like other horrible words. It's easier to use a new word than to try and remove a negative connotation.
We should advocate for Dagga to be classified hate-speech. :crylaugh:

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Can we start discussions on this thread?
Why not? As long as it does not degenerate into a 1990's-type cannabis bashing thread.
[video=youtube;qbPBJIy6ImA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbPBJIy6ImA[/video]

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Do you prefer indica or sativa?
I am not 100% sure of the exact strain I am getting from my local weedman the look of the buds suggest it is sativa, perhaps a slight hybrid. If I am tiredish or depro I can smoke some for a decent pickup but I can just as easily fall asleep on it as well should I choose to. I don't like straight-up indica as it makes me very lazy and I only hit the little indica I have if I have the odd migraine or am sore from gym.

airborne

Executive Member
Any feedback on that Dynavap M from those that got one?

Seems like a really clever little device, the electronic herbal vapes look like they could easily give expensive/binable issues down the line. Dynavap looks like the thinking/thrifty man's choice, virtually bulletproof and the reviews of what it produces seem to all be stellar

Eti1

Expert Member
Any feedback on that Dynavap M from those that got one?

Seems like a really clever little device, the electronic herbal vapes look like they could easily give expensive/binable issues down the line. Dynavap looks like the thinking/thrifty man's choice, virtually bulletproof and the reviews of what it produces seem to all be stellar
It's great. Been my daily driver since I got it 2 months ago, relegating my electronic vapes to the cupboard mostly.

What I love: it's quick and super efficient. No need to worry about charging, just have a decent burner and a can of butane. It's my apocalypse vape as it seems almost indestructible.

What I didnt love: there is a slight learning curve, getting the optimal heating without burning. The included instructions are simple enough, but not gonna lie, I combusted the herb once or twice . However, once I really really figured it out, it's been awesome.

Chamber is not that big, so it's really a one man device, at most two (My gf and I make it work leka). I belive there are water pipe adaptors if you are into glass/bong-ware. I was gonna DIY a bong with it, but then I got high.

Cleaning is a breeze with iso and cotton buds. Fortnightly clean usually, unless I combust and have to clean the whole thing. Haven't done that in weeks though.

It's great, just get it

airborne

Executive Member
Sweet :)

What lighter are you using to heat it up and any tips on the best heating technique?

Seems the location where you focus the heat on the device makes a difference, nearer or further away from the tip.

Which is the cheapest place to order one online?

Eti1

Expert Member
I'm using a cheapy single flame burner I ordered from China many moons ago. It gets the job done, but some people use 3 flame burners. Normal lighter and a candle can also work, but I don't do that.

Technique...ja there are a couple of YT videos with advi e. I have settled on, first session light low and close, turning quickly, that gives me big warm vapour hits. 2nd hit a bit higher and further away, etc. But there are variables like amount and dryness of material, heat source, external temparature, wind, etc. You will soon find your sweet spot though.

Only have experience with Vapestore. But the M is relatively cheap anyway.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Easy Marijuana Jalapeno Popper Recipe

Ingredients:

3/4 cup peanut butter
10 jalapeño peppers
1/4 cup green onions (only the white part), chopped
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp THC oil

Directions:

Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and begin to cut the tops off of the jalapeños and set them aside. Take a small knife and remove as much of the seeds and pit as possible. The peppers need to be holly in order to hold the stuffing. Next, rinse the pepper out with water to make sure that you get all of the seeds out. Grab a small sauce pan and put it over medium heat, slowly adding in the THC oil. Let the oil warm for about 30 seconds before you add in the chopped up onions. Cook them for about a minute and then add in the garlic. Sauté everything for about a minute and a half and then add the peanut butter. Add in 2-3 tbsp of water if needed to thin the consistency. The contents of the pan should stir together easily. Once it gets to this point, remove it from the heat.

Using a spoon or a small funnel, fill the jalapeños with the peanut butter sauce that you’ve just finished making. Carefully place the tops back on and stick toothpicks through them to keep the peppers together. Put the peppers on a foil lined baking sheet and put them in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Serve when they’re still warm. Enjoy!
themaven.net