The Cannabis Thread

biometrics

Honorary Master
Love the Sour Pez, Skywalker and Clementine

Sour Pez is my all day, and I have great mental clarity on it and the Clementine is great for gluing myself to the couch and not being bothered about thinking , weird as its supposed to be energetic might just be the effect on me tho.

Skywalker is sort of in between and also great for insomnia and relaxing!

I came across a thread on reddit/r/oilpens and they say that it doesn't really matter what strain you choose as the process removes all the terps and other cannaboids apart from the THC. However with HV, they add the terps after which is what defines each strains qualities. (Entourage effect).

I personally definitely feel the variances between strains.
I don't like the after taste of Sour Pez and Clementine. Do the others you tried have after taste? Which one would you recommend if you can only get one?

theratman

Executive Member
I see the Monkies have included some Vape options aswell , A lot cheaper than HV but is it worth it thou ? Anyone ? Anyone ?
The redeye is good value at 500, I've tried it and it's good, not on the same level as HV though. Not bad for getting your feet wet. Haven't tried anything else but will on my next 420m order.

mister

Executive Member
Hey Guys - Trichoma on telegram have informed me that you can still place orders with them, just without the bot and even sent me a new menu. Is this legit??
Eish... a lot of people have been scammed with fake trichoma guys... be careful.

Irfaan786

you guys be careful what you buy, loads of THC vape liquids resulting in deaths. i'd stay away nomatter what. rather just light up a good old joint or eat a cookie.

GavinHRC

I see the Monkies have included some Vape options aswell , A lot cheaper than HV but is it worth it thou ? Anyone ? Anyone ?
I've had a couple of their 0.5ml distillate cartridges(THC Smoking Pen Cartridge), very good but they don't indicate what flavour you get. Personally I am not bothered about flavour, just THC.

Anonyman

I don't like the after taste of Sour Pez and Clementine. Do the others you tried have after taste? Which one would you recommend if you can only get one?
Erg the ones I have tried do have a slight aftertaste but it doesn't bother me. Not sure if its avoidable bud