The Cannabis Thread

airborne

Honorary Master
Seems like everyone is trying to get into the South African market for CBD oil. As someone new to hemp oil products, I found quite a nice website that answers many practical questions relating to CBD use (i.e. drug tests, safety, and various ailments it can be used to treat):

A work colleague of mine was suffering from 2-3 panic attacks per week, bought one of their vapes and is now down to 1 panic attack every 2 weeks. I was quite intrigued and went all-in on one of the Africanpure 1500mgs... I just started so it's still early days, but the main benefit I've noticed is that I'm sleeping really well (with lots of vivid dreams).

Out of all the online retailers that have been popping up, I really liked these guys because of their extensive content and fast delivery - and 10% off your first purchase! Hope that adds some value here :)
I also found the Africanpure website via Google, cheapest per mg for CBD oil that I could find in Sa.

Have you used any other brands that you can compare it to?

Jings

Treasure Maker
Anyone tried diamonds? Apparently 710 Labs in Canada makes them.

Anton123

Anyone know where to buy CBD bud / flower?

I'm gatvol of the overpriced, weak-ass CBD oil / e-juice available everywhere - it's just a total rip-off....

I'd rather vape some dank CBD flower at indoor p/gram prices than waste money with no-to-low-effect oil at R1500 for 30ml's

Harry85

I'm gatvol of the overpriced, weak-ass CBD oil / e-juice available everywhere - it's just a total rip-off....

I'd rather vape some dank CBD flower at indoor p/gram prices than waste money with no-to-low-effect oil at R1500 for 30ml's
Where did u buy the oil from? At the moment I am only buying bud from 420. Mostly is average but the boyscout cookies hit me hard. Their oil is also not good so don't try

Harry85

I am still angry about those dab carts from medical mj. What a damn waste. I even tried them after a tolerance break and nothing.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

Check your PM
Need some reviews from Lick Yo Lips strains... Greenhouse specifically.
Check PM

Anton123

Where did u buy the oil from? At the moment I am only buying bud from 420. Mostly is average but the boyscout cookies hit me hard. Their oil is also not good so don't try
Have tried a few imported brands like Elixinol and Harmony - it's ok, just too weak....

silentc

I've ordered some budder from the monkeys. I've got my eye on a few options for consuming it, but curious to see what others have to say...

Need to be discreet, portable and easy to manage dosage. All this screams wax vapes to me, but curious to hear others suggestions on devices or alternative methods.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Last edited:

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Hi Guys, I have been following this thread for some time. I've noticed lots of people have vaporizers now. What's the deal? Are people using them for dabs or some oil-based TCH compound or just for plain old smoking?

I've never tried using my vape (Vie Vaporizer - https://vapestore.co.za/vie-vaporizer?search=Vie&description=true) for anything more than dry herb. I've also never done dab before, or shatter, or any of those weird-namey things which to be honest, I have very little idea what it's all about. I did some reading but I still can't be 100% until i've tried it.

So my question is, can I do dabs or shatter or w/e with my Vie and if not, what vape would be the best to get? If indeed I can, what should I get to start with? I am amped for trying some of these new things.

Chemogen

Hi Guys, I have been following this thread for some time. I've noticed lots of people have vaporizers now. What's the deal? Are people using them for dabs or some oil-based TCH compound or just for plain old smoking?

I've never tried using my vape (Vie Vaporizer - https://vapestore.co.za/vie-vaporizer?search=Vie&description=true) for anything more than dry herb. I've also never done dab before, or shatter, or any of those weird-namey things which to be honest, I have very little idea what it's all about. I did some reading but I still can't be 100% until i've tried it.

So my question is, can I do dabs or shatter or w/e with my Vie and if not, what vape would be the best to get? If indeed I can, what should I get to start with? I am amped for trying some of these new things.
The Vie comes with a capsule with a cotton wick you can add your concentrate to. Set the temperature to the highest level.