The Cannabis Thread

SpliceGold

you guys be careful what you buy, loads of THC vape liquids resulting in deaths. i'd stay away nomatter what. rather just light up a good old joint or eat a cookie.
I am the same! Prefer my joints these days. Easier on the chest. I used to be an avid bong smoker since the day I started smoking up until 2014 when I got a really bad chest infection. Had a bong once since then and it closed my chest up so badly I threw the bong away :crying: . As much as I love bong and would like to try the Vape I am still really nervous about all the stories going around. I do miss my 1 hit bong though and the huge cloud of smoke :ROFL:

Hatefulsandwich

I am the same! Prefer my joints these days. Easier on the chest. I used to be an avid bong smoker since the day I started smoking up until 2014 when I got a really bad chest infection. Had a bong once since then and it closed my chest up so badly I threw the bong away :crying: . As much as I love bong and would like to try the Vape I am still really nervous about all the stories going around. I do miss my 1 hit bong though and the huge cloud of smoke :ROFL:
If you're nervous about the liquids there's no reason not to try a dry herb vape. That way you wouldn't have to worry about any additives that wouldn't have already been there on the herb you were going to smoke.

I still land up coughing like crazy from dry herb vapes. But apparently THC an expectorant so I don't think there's any way of getting away from that.

byconcept

If you're nervous about the liquids there's no reason not to try a dry herb vape. That way you wouldn't have to worry about any additives that wouldn't have already been there on the herb you were going to smoke.

I still land up coughing like crazy from dry herb vapes. But apparently THC an expectorant so I don't think there's any way of getting away from that.

I can second getting a vape herb. It's easier on the lungs than smoking. It also allows you to grow attached to your smoking device the way you do with a bong, if you care about that kind of thing. If its making you cough still, try lowering your temp.

On another note, has anyone else had trouble with king kushie? Ordered from them on the 1st and my ordered hadn't arrived so I messaged them this monday. They said they'd contact the couriers and send a new package if there's been a problem but it's friday now and still no dank :( feel like I should have just stuck with 420m.

mister

Executive Member
Weed Delivery App. Saw this on FB. Too lazy too sign in and look so I'll copy/paste here.

www.cannabiscultures.co.za is a private social network site for cannabis lovers, over 18 members only. They running a competition where they are giving away R1000 gift voucher to the team that makes the best video advertising there new Shiva cannabis Industry delivery app service. The ad needs to be informative and funny. Check out this extra cheesy no budget ad Next Level Media made to make fun of big pharmacy advertising.

Chemogen

Got the Shiva app a couple of days ago. Two vendors on there with limited menu. Nothing too exciting for now.

mister

Executive Member
Got the Shiva app a couple of days ago. Two vendors on there with limited menu. Nothing too exciting for now.
Just for the others: The 'Shiva' app is the thing they talking about in the post above.

So it sounds like it's a platform? I thought they were a vendor... What areas are being served?

Chemogen

Just for the others: The 'Shiva' app is the thing they talking about in the post above.

So it sounds like it's a platform? I thought they were a vendor... What areas are being served?
Well they're one of the two available vendors, and they just have Cheese for 100/g on offer at the moment. I didn't check which areas were being served before I uninstalled.

undeadpool

Glad it worked but how was the effects?
Well before trying your advice, I'd do between 8 to 10 pulls. Between my violent coughing fits and my lack of experience that would usually equate to what I felt was 2 or 3 effective pulls.

I tried about 8 pulls on Saturday evening at around 11 using your method because I was worried I may still be screwing it up. The result was I was still feeling lingering effects when my alarm went off at 6 the next morning. It was mighty pleasant.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Well before trying your advice, I'd do between 8 to 10 pulls. Between my violent coughing fits and my lack of experience that would usually equate to what I felt was 2 or 3 effective pulls.

I tried about 8 pulls on Saturday evening at around 11 using your method because I was worried I may still be screwing it up. The result was I was still feeling lingering effects when my alarm went off at 6 the next morning. It was mighty pleasant.
Hahahahahaha. That's good to hear

SirAwesome

Hmm I'm definitely less keen on continuing with HV if I'm not going to be able to buy refills and instead have to purchase new cartridges each time.
I think the dude is on Va-K maybe when he comes back and sees the complaints he'll add it to the store

Anonyman

I think the dude is on Va-K maybe when he comes back and sees the complaints he'll add it to the store
Spot on they are currently away so we shall see when they return. Running out of stock is not necessarily a bad thing as long as new fresh stock comes in. Don't want carts that have been sitting for ages.