420Monkeys

Hardware:
2x Mig Vapor Sub Herb
Smoant Rabox
Joyetech Cuboid 200

Software:
Been vaping flower for 2 years
Started dabbing about a year ago

So i ordered 2 grams of the good stuff from the Monkeys. Arrived three days later. Packaging was more than satisfactory. I'm happy to see they sent it split in .5 portions.

I fired up half a grain of rice. Initial lung feel was good and lots of flavour. Bit of a head rush but a assume it's the fact that I have not dabbed since my HV cart ran out. As it settles in ...

Attachments

Fortwenny

Mini Review

Gorilla Glue no.4 Shatter
420Monkeys

Hardware:
2x Mig Vapor Sub Herb
Smoant Rabox
Joyetech Cuboid 200

Software:
Been vaping flower for 2 years
Started dabbing about a year ago

So i ordered 2 grams of the good stuff from the Monkeys. Arrived three days later. Packaging was more than satisfactory. I'm happy to see they sent it split in .5 portions.

I fired up half a grain of rice. Initial lung feel was good and lots of flavour. Bit of a head rush but a assume it's the fact that I have not dabbed since my HV cart ran out. As it settles in ...
... I started to melt away into my chair only to wake up at 3AM. So let's continue...

Onset:
Small head rush with a loss of focus and slight increased heart rate. Lasts about a minute.

Taste:
LOTS of flavor! It has a earthy almost buchu tea like taste to it. Very clean and no lingering after taste.
8/10

Effect:
The high was a clear but relaxing one. It melted my shoulders like a 2014 Pinotage. The funniest childhood memories started flooding my brain and I giggled my way to dreamland.
9/10

Summary:
GG4 has been one of my go to strains for a while and I must say that that shatter incarnation of this beautiful strain from 420monkeys does not disappoint.
And to seal the deal at R280pg...
No-brainer purchase

Last edited:

mister

Executive Member
Promo Code 15% Discount

Go to our website www.420monkeys.com and purchase products at the checkout page add in promo code Haze420 to get 15% discount, please note this does not apply to specials or delivery fee and can only be redeemable on our website,

How to: At the cart area before you checkout, there will be a promo code section please type Haze420 in the box apply and reap the rewards.

PROMO CODE END'S: Tomorrow 21/09/2019

Promo code: Haze420

Have a THC filled day and dont get to gooft over the long weekend.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
... I started to melt away into my chair only to wake up at 3AM. So let's continue...

Onset:
Small head rush with a loss of focus and slight increased heart rate. Lasts about a minute.

Taste:
LOTS of flavor! It has a earthy almost buchu tea like taste to it. Very clean and no lingering after taste.
8/10

Effect:
The high was a clear but relaxing one. It melted my shoulders like a 2014 Pinotage. The funniest childhood memories started flooding my brain and I giggled my way to dreamland.
9/10

Summary:
GG4 has been one of my go to strains for a while and I must say that that shatter incarnation of this beautiful strain from 420monkeys does not disappoint.
And to seal the deal at R280pg...
No-brainer purchase
How long would a gram last? I know it depends on how many times you smoke but Im not familiar with shatter or its prices.

mister

Executive Member
How long would a gram last? I know it depends on how many times you smoke but Im not familiar with shatter or its prices.
Only you can answer how long it will last...

Pricing ranges from R150 to R1500 depending on the source material and production method. My experience of concentrates is that the high levels of THC cause your tolerance to go through the roof, and you end up using more and more, and flower is not as satisfying. Fun though once in a while!

biometrics

Honorary Master
My experience of concentrates is that the high levels of THC cause your tolerance to go through the roof, and you end up using more and more, and flower is not as satisfying. Fun though once in a while!
Which is what happened after two weeks of HV. So I'm not getting into this. In fact a bit of back pedalling from vaping is a good idea, it's great but too damn expensive!

theratman

Executive Member
Which is what happened after two weeks of HV. So I'm not getting into this. In fact a bit of back pedalling from vaping is a good idea, it's great but too damn expensive!
Thinking that with my first HV stick. It's too expensive and you end up taking a puff here and there due to the convenience! I've also noticed my tolerance increase drastically. I'm not bashing it here btw, it's still a good product.

Pofh

I am begging to panic. I usually buy from 420M but was hoping for a quick delivery (wanted the product for the weekend) so I tried Dr Greenfinger. I placed the order late on Friday. I read back through the thread and those who had problems with the Dr talked more about crappy quality than non-delivery. Should I panic? I am not minted enough to just move on with my life.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
I am begging to panic. I usually buy from 420M but was hoping for a quick delivery (wanted the product for the weekend) so I tried Dr Greenfinger. I placed the order late on Friday. I read back through the thread and those who had problems with the Dr talked more about crappy quality than non-delivery. Should I panic? I am not minted enough to just move on with my life.
If you only ordered late friday afternoon it will probably only be delivered by Wednesday/Thursday...

Pofh

If you only ordered late friday afternoon it will probably only be delivered by Wednesday/Thursday...
Thanks for replying to a noob. I guess I will just have to be patient.
In related news, thanks to the OG's who have been posting regularly on this thread. You may not know it, but you have assisted in changing somebody's life. Medicinal cannabis is awesome