The Cannabis Thread

SpliceGold

I was wondering - it appears you have spent some time with 420M - what does their hydroponic and aqua herb look like? Is it actually worth the cost or it actually decent high quality herb?
To be honest I felt the Aquaponics and hydro was basically the same as the good quality indoor. I prefer just getting Greenhouse from them. I do grow my own indoor and mix some of it in with whatever Greenhouse I have and that works great for me.

SirAwesome

To be honest I felt the Aquaponics and hydro was basically the same as the good quality indoor. I prefer just getting Greenhouse from them. I do grow my own indoor and mix some of it in with whatever Greenhouse I have and that works great for me.
So when are we hosting a Growers party so we can try your homegrown stock ? ( For a Fee of-course )

SpliceGold

So when are we hosting a Growers party so we can try your homegrown stock ? ( For a Fee of-course )
LOL would be cool to meet everyone. Im busing growing White Cheese and Unicorn at the moment. Only 4 weeks into flower :crying: Went a bit wild this December and smoked my entire harvest and stuff I got from 420M. Lungs are not too impressed right now :ROFL:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
LOL would be cool to meet everyone. Im busing growing White Cheese and Unicorn at the moment. Only 4 weeks into flower :crying: Went a bit wild this December and smoked my entire harvest and stuff I got from 420M. Lungs are not too impressed right now :ROFL:
My lungs hurt so much, when I get home from the holidays it will be edibles for a while, strong edibles seeing as we have been smoking a sht ton this holiday.

I hate this feeling of not really being out of control when high, I dont want to really be able to function when I smoke but I can now smoke 3 joints after each other and still function like normal.

SirAwesome

My lungs hurt so much, when I get home from the holidays it will be edibles for a while, strong edibles seeing as we have been smoking a sht ton this holiday.

I hate this feeling of not really being out of control when high, I dont want to really be able to function when I smoke but I can now smoke 3 joints after each other and still function like normal.
Tell me about it , and so the chasing of the Dragon begins...

theratman

Executive Member
I was wondering - it appears you have spent some time with 420M - what does their hydroponic and aqua herb look like? Is it actually worth the cost or it actually decent high quality herb?
The 420m hydro knocks me and imo is better than the indoor. I usually add 1g to my orders It's pricey but the herb is great, a rare treat :) it's the best premium herb I've had from an online store, and I've never had a bad batch from them.

blah99

'Legalise it!' Mboweni tweets he will propose legal cannabis industry to Cabinet

SirAwesome

'Legalise it!' Mboweni tweets he will propose legal cannabis industry to Cabinet

This could be good but then again knowing the Gov it could go way worse

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
This could be good but then again knowing the Gov it could go way worse
Reading some of the comments in the tweet makes me very sad when they start being racial etc.

Hopefully this year will be a good year to finally legalize this.

RetroRabbit

Reading some of the comments in the tweet makes me very sad when they start being racial etc.

Hopefully this year will be a good year to finally legalize this.
Well parliament is running out of time from the Con Court ruling to amend the laws.

Folset

Herb in General is still a pricey affair since it's still a grey area and everyone needs to make a buck but yea 420m is pretty sweet when it come to variety but no one can compete with Ganjie when it comes to customer service . Out of the 5 stores and I've used no one can compete to those two stores if only they could fuse the two haha . As they say variety is the spice of life so i totally get needing a few strain options just to spice things up and not get bored with the effect and it sure helps with the tolerance build up.
I literally just got an order from Ganjie and I can second what SirAwesome said, they have great customer service. Their pre-rolled is also the best I've smoked. My SO got KO'd after we had it last night while I totally zoned out watching Forged In Fire. Was a good night.

SirAwesome

I literally just got an order from Ganjie and I can second what SirAwesome said, they have great customer service. Their pre-rolled is also the best I've smoked. My SO got KO'd after we had it last night while I totally zoned out watching Forged In Fire. Was a good night.
Nooooice yea they have the coolest cats handling customer care but out of curiosity what did you order ?