The Cannabis Thread

blah99

'Legalise it!' Mboweni tweets he will propose legal cannabis industry to Cabinet

SirAwesome

'Legalise it!' Mboweni tweets he will propose legal cannabis industry to Cabinet

This could be good but then again knowing the Gov it could go way worse

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
This could be good but then again knowing the Gov it could go way worse
Reading some of the comments in the tweet makes me very sad when they start being racial etc.

Hopefully this year will be a good year to finally legalize this.

RetroRabbit

Reading some of the comments in the tweet makes me very sad when they start being racial etc.

Hopefully this year will be a good year to finally legalize this.
Well parliament is running out of time from the Con Court ruling to amend the laws.

Folset

Herb in General is still a pricey affair since it's still a grey area and everyone needs to make a buck but yea 420m is pretty sweet when it come to variety but no one can compete with Ganjie when it comes to customer service . Out of the 5 stores and I've used no one can compete to those two stores if only they could fuse the two haha . As they say variety is the spice of life so i totally get needing a few strain options just to spice things up and not get bored with the effect and it sure helps with the tolerance build up.
I literally just got an order from Ganjie and I can second what SirAwesome said, they have great customer service. Their pre-rolled is also the best I've smoked. My SO got KO'd after we had it last night while I totally zoned out watching Forged In Fire. Was a good night.

SirAwesome

I literally just got an order from Ganjie and I can second what SirAwesome said, they have great customer service. Their pre-rolled is also the best I've smoked. My SO got KO'd after we had it last night while I totally zoned out watching Forged In Fire. Was a good night.
Nooooice yea they have the coolest cats handling customer care but out of curiosity what did you order ?

simm_card

Expert Member
And link, please.

Is the Dynavap M really that much better than a metal pipe thingy?

Edit: link, not price

Which "metal pipe thingy"? Dynavap M is good but you look like a crackhead smoking from it. :ROFL:

edit: I use a https://vapestore.co.za/portable-vaporizers/zeus-arc but still switch to the Dynavap when it's charging/dead.

mercurial

MyBB Legend

Which "metal pipe thingy"? Dynavap M is good but you look like a crackhead smoking from it. :ROFL:

edit: I use a https://vapestore.co.za/portable-vaporizers/zeus-arc but still switch to the Dynavap when it's charging/dead.
Thank you. I'm referring to those small metal bong pipes. The Dynavap M looks very similar, so just wondering if the difference is considerable, especially given that it costs over R1000.