The ICC T20 World Cup 2016 thread

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Yoohoooo! Sooo delighted Windies won! Wife went into deep decline halfway through the 16th over and disappeared for a puff, mumbling "it's over for the Windies". I resolutely clung on at the couch and bravely refused a smoke break. Now she owes me one. That's two wins today. ;)
 
For obvious reasons I chose to watch and not comment. Needless to say that it was a riveting semi. Plenty of nervous moments too. Now that the dust has settled, I can let rip with my joy that WI pulled this off. So chuffed for the lads. Their post match said it all :)

India have only got themselves to blame for coughing up this result. Take nothing away from Simmons and his well paced knock. This is truly what I call team effort. In each of their wins it has been a different batsman who has excelled. Just wow! :)

Not sure who was planned for coming in when Simmons got his 3 reprieves. It must have been jangling their chain something horrid each time they thought "well this is it" only to be told to sit and watch some more.

HAPPINESS!!! :)

It will be an epic final. Looking forward to this.
 
After this world cup I rate Kholi above ABD in the short form. His consistency is insane and he is averaging almost 60 in T20I's and over 50 in ODI's

When ABD is at his best, yeah nobody can compare with him, but those moments are too far apart. He is either too good or below par and his averages and fame is mostly due to doing very well in a few innings.
 
Yep, an individual can only be deemed the best when he consistently performs at the highest level.

AB has flattered to deceive in T20's.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X