The Manchester United Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The times you have been owned in the various threads regarding football has tired me.
Please refer to my google search and you will see why his a one trick pony.
 
@CaTcH21
Refer to my sig.

@hj2k_x
It was stated his a legend, which he is not.If I had to chose a legend in football who played for man-u i would have to say cantona hands down.

That is fine - you can chose whoever you want to be your personal favourite but Beckham will always remain a United legend whatever anyone says or doesn't say.
 
The times you have been owned in the various threads regarding football has tired me.
Please refer to my google search and you will see why his a one trick pony.

maybe you can add this one to your sig ...

yeah i have been owned by SS in various threads. :rolleyes:
 
ahhhh... now we know who uses google for all their info ... looks like you slipped up there SS.

Yaaawwwwwn, i know football because i have been following it most my life, end of story.I have also spent tons on going to games be it a bottom of the table team or a top flight one.
 
Yaaawwwwwn, i know football because i have been following it most my life, end of story.I have also spent tons on going to games be it a bottom of the table team or a top flight one.

oh wow, so how old were you when you started watching football ? please dont say 6 years ... :D
 
Beckham is probably the most over-rated player that played the game. He wasnt particularly good and could never be classed with the Zidanes, Messi, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho's. They are legends.

.

LOL, and you accuse others of not knowing anything about football? :rolleyes:
 
I am VERY serious with that statement. I dont think he was particulary good as he was made out to be. He is Over-rated!

I can think of TONS of midfielders who will make Beckham look like a clown.

When he was in his prime, I doubt it.
 
Ok, i take it you think he is a legend.

A legend is someone who has changed the game, who could impact a game and would be admired by fans from opposing teams. How many football fans other than United supporters will say Beckham is a legend? NONE! It will only be the United boys. That should say it all. ;)

Eric KING Cantona is a legend!! Ronaldinho is a LEGEND! Beckham is not.

LOL, a lot of people dislike him because they are jealous of him. He is one of the most famous people in th world- never mind sports players.

What he did for United was on par with what Cantona did and what Ronaldo is doing for us now. Why do you think we won the Treble in 1999? Did he have nothing to do with it??
 
i think Pele must have been on drugs when he listed Beckham under his FIFA 100 all time greatest footballers.

I wonder if Pele was a MU supporter ?
 
LoL

he can never ever and i mean NEVER EVER be compared to Cantona!!!! He just isnt good enough.

Says alot about you. ;) Ask any football fanatic if the two can be compared.

You know nothing if u think you can think that. I dont even supporter United, but Cantona is king!

I honestly preferred Matt Le Tissier (spelling) to Cantona - wasnt such a goon but was still a crack shot - J
 
I honestly preferred Matt Le Tissier (spelling) to Cantona - wasnt such a goon but was still a crack shot - J

If it wasnt for Cantona, MU wouldnt have been where they are today ...
MLT was a very good player though ... his shooting was deadly.
 
LoL

he can never ever and i mean NEVER EVER be compared to Cantona!!!! He just isnt good enough.

Says alot about you. ;) Ask any football fanatic if the two can be compared.

You know nothing if u think you can think that. I dont even supporter United, but Cantona is king!

Dude, sort yourself out. Cantona was a legend and so was Beckham. The end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X