The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

Craig

Honorary Master
No he is right, he needs to get away from the social media... I never fell into that trap to begin with.
Yeah, I also deleted my FB profile a few weeks ago, went on only every few weeks so decided tk just get rid of it. Still have a twitter account, don't post but check for traffic updates and other local drama, then Linkin and mybb. That's it for me.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Yeah, I also deleted my FB profile a few weeks ago, went on only every few weeks so decided tk just get rid of it. Still have a twitter account, don't post but check for traffic updates and other local drama, then Linkin and mybb. That's it for me.
Great, the next thing of mine to go is the blog. I am just trying to wrangle the domain away from the SaaS provider I registered it through (naively)

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I troll loonies like Mngxitama and Gupta acolytes sometimes. Mbalula blocked me for telling the truth...

thestaggy

Honorary Master
No it's the prosecution that insists on the evaluation precisely so he can't use the insanity defense if they indeed have all the evidence.
Thought it was the lawyer(s) because they brought up the alleged history of depression, self-harm and bipolar.

Last edited:

ponder

Honorary Master
Why is this specific case getting so much social & media attention?

Craig

Honorary Master
Because a white Afrikaner boy raped a child and had her blood on his c*ck and chest. Now you know why
This would have gone viral regardless of his skin colour, he fcking raped a child in a family restaurant. This Jannie Jammergat attitude of some here borders on pathetic.

And he is a grown man, not a boy.

Swa

Honorary Master
Because a white Afrikaner boy raped a child and had her blood on his c*ck and chest. Now you know why
Guy allegedly rapes a girl in a public place. There's been other baby rapes that's gone viral before. What's sickening this time are those groups trying to make it about race.

ponder

Honorary Master
This would have gone viral regardless of his skin colour, he fcking raped a child in a family restaurant. This Jannie Jammergat attitude of some here borders on pathetic.
How often do you see baby rape cases in the media or muti murders of kids in the media these days, how many protests do you see outside of the courts these days for those crimes. How many grown men do you see charged with statutory rape where they impregnate 13yr olds etc, where is the media outrage & daily updates , where are the politicians, where are the protests etc etc etc.

I'll tell you why, because this entire case has been turned into a race thing as per usual and it's degenerated into a racial clusterfsck totally detached from reason.
As abhorrent as this crime is there are way worse going on daily and this one gets all the attention because the guy was white, his whiteness is even mentioned, his privilege is mentioned, preferential treatment is mentioned.

But yeah it's got fsckal to do with race.

Craig

Honorary Master
Guy allegedly rapes a girl in a public place. There's been other baby rapes that's gone viral before. What's sickening this time are those groups trying to make it about race.
Seldom do I agree with you, but yes. Their are sick people trying to make this about race. Some even right here on this forum.
How often do you see baby rape cases in the media or muti murders of kids in the media these days, how many protests do you see outside of the courts these days for those crimes. How many grown men do you see charged with statutory rape where they impregnate 13yr olds etc, where is the media outrage & daily updates , where are the politicians, where are the protests etc etc etc.

I'll tell you why, because this entire case has been turned into a race thing as per usual and it's degenerated into a racial clusterfsck totally detached from reason.
As abhorrent as this crime is there are way worse going on daily and this one gets all the attention because the guy was white, his whiteness is even mentioned, his privilege is mentioned, preferential treatment is mentioned.

How often are the rapist brazen enough to do it in a family restaurant? Muti murders happens, but this hits close to home for many. It could easily happen to your kid. And that is what makes this big in the public eye.

Then you get sick people like yourself and people like BLF trying to use this to further their racial agendas. Sickening to say the least.

ponder

Honorary Master
How often are the rapist brazen enough to do it in a family restaurant? Muti murders happens, but this hits close to home for many. It could easily happen to your kid. And that is what makes this big in the public eye.

Then you get sick people like yourself and people like BLF trying to use this to further their racial agendas. Sickening to say the least.
If you for one second think this is the first time someone got molested or raped in a mall toilet you are in for a shock, fsck kids get raped in school toilets, some even murdered but hey whatever.

Swa

Honorary Master

1. Alleged child rape
2. "Safe" family restaurant

You don't really need more. Even if you remove those abusing it for their own gain it will draw attention. Or do you think they can keep it going on their own? There has been one or two baby rapes who made the news as well. So what were the reasons there? Once in a while something just makes the headlines.

Swa

Honorary Master
If you for one second think this is the first time someone got molested or raped in a mall toilet you are in for a shock, fsck kids get raped in school toilets, some even murdered but hey whatever.
They are a dime a dozen but how often does it happen in a Dros? I think you answered your own question here you just can't admit it.

Craig

Honorary Master
Well, this was also caught on tape. This would have gone viral regardless of his race. You just have a massive persecution complex.
1. Alleged child rape
2. "Safe" family restaurant

You don't really need more. Even if you remove those abusing it for their own gain it will draw attention. Or do you think they can keep it going on their own? There has been one or two baby rapes who made the news as well. So what were the reasons there? Once in a while something just makes the headlines.
+1 on all of the above.

C4Cat

Executive Member
How so you know about people getting raped in mall toilets, if not from the media? I don't actually understand why you have an issue with this case getting the media attention it deserves

Craig

Honorary Master
How so you know about people getting raped in mall toilets, if not from the media? I don't actually understand why you have an issue with this case getting the media attention it deserves
His issue is with the fact that the rapist is white, it apparently should make headlines if a white person rapes a kid in a popular family restaurant and get's caught, with video evidence and all. If it was a black person he would probably have been fine with it.