The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

theratman

Executive Member
Nope life means untill you croak, it got a redefinition legally but even the lawmakers dont care about keeping the law so.....
As I understand it :

Theres a life sentence with out parole, where you rot in prison, finish and klaar.

Then there's a life sentence with parole, after 25 years or what ever set date.

Swa

Honorary Master
So how would getting rid of parole address the problem of overfull prisons?
Did I say parole should address the problem of overfull prisons? Address the prisons by other means if you must but space in a prison should never be a consideration as to whether someone should be in jail. But now government goes and says we should let 10,000 prisoners free and the parole board has to comply and decide who is most "deserving" of being in this quota. Put the blame where it belongs.

rambo919

Expert Member
One thing no one thinks about.....if worst comes to worst and ANC rule collapses.... won't the over-full prisons be left unguarded?

Random thought for the day.

Swa

Honorary Master
As I understand it :

Theres a life sentence with out parole, where you rot in prison, finish and klaar.

Then there's a life sentence with parole, after 25 years or what ever set date.
In the U.S. life is explicitly without parole as part of the sentence. The only way to change that is to appeal the sentence. In SA we don't have that and a judge can only give a recommendation as to whether someone should ever be let free or not. But when it comes to parole the current state of mind of the person is what they consider.

daveza

Honorary Master
Wiki -

Section 51 of South Africa's Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1997 prescribes the minimum sentences for other types of murders, rapes and robberies to 25, 15 and 10 years respectively, so parole is almost always granted to prisoners serving life sentences after the minimum sentence for the lesser crime has been served. However, a prisoner must be given a parole hearing after having served 25 years.

In special cases, life imprisonment without any possibility of parole or pardon for an extensively long period of time (such as 1,000 years) can be imposed, such as in the case of serial killer Moses Sithole.

Acid0

Expert Member
Let this man free, he obviously regrets what he did.

Just please either drop him off at my street or in front of the little girls parents house.

I will pay for the UBER ride promise

rambo919

Expert Member

Just please either drop him off at my street or in front of the little girls parents house.

I hath seen pics of the girls dad..... he does not look like the mercy type....

daveza

Honorary Master
Really ? They are going to make a 7 year old rape victim testify when he has already plead guilty ?

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
Really ? They are going to make a 7 year old rape victim testify when he has already plead guilty ?

View attachment 711523
That's rough, and imo completely unnecessary.
Sure, they will want to know if her story differs from what he said, but tbh I don't think it should matter in terms of sentencing. Life it should be.
Just thinking about that little girl having to describe what he did to her makes me sick.

Swa

Honorary Master
Surely they're not going to have her actually taking the stand as children don't testify in public.

skimread

Executive Member
That's rough, and imo completely unnecessary.
Sure, they will want to know if her story differs from what he said, but tbh I don't think it should matter in terms of sentencing. Life it should be.
Just thinking about that little girl having to describe what he did to her makes me sick.
They need to get the masses emotional to distract from corruption. Using an innocent girl for them is the perfect tool.

This case is for the benefit of SAs politicians as it is clear they are using one white person crime to project on all whites and need to milk it for their benefit even at the victim's expense.

Last edited:

skimread

Executive Member
Surely they're not going to have her actually taking the stand as children don't testify in public.
And miss the opportunity on any PR that can distract from corruption?

Have you not learnt anything from Bell Pottinger, ANN7, NewAge and the fake social media fake campaigns?

Swa

Honorary Master
SA has sunk to a new low. Using a case like this for political gain at every turn.

OCP

Expert Member

No - this piece of sub-human excrement needs to go to jail where some justice awaits.

Child rapists can expect nothing but the most incestent violent treatment in the tjoekie. He might not get life but will end up with aids which is a life sentence non the less.

theratman

Executive Member
They need to get the masses emotional to distract from corruption. Using an innocent girl for them is the perfect tool.

View attachment 711525

This case is for the benefit of SAs politicians as it is clear they are using one white person crime to project on all whites and need to milk it for their benefit even at the victim's expense.
Where exactly are they projecting it on all whites? Some links please.

skimread

Executive Member
Where exactly are they projecting it on all whites? Some links please.

theratman

Executive Member
Thanks, EFF going to EFF, clowns.

skimread

Executive Member
Thanks, EFF going to EFF, clowns.
BLF too but they are a paid by Zuma/Gupta fake news information party to say things Zuma can't say in public.

You can't just call The EFF and BLF clowns. Their hate speech of calling Whites rapists complaints are ignored by the SAHRC but when Malema said Zumas rape accuser had a good time only then did they find him guilty. That shows their speech towards Whites resonates with a much greater group of people.

Immortal_Souljah

The sheer blank idiocy of "black twitter" is something to behold..... how many of the black rapists of babies "because it cures aids" got individually picked apart for the kind of focus/publicity this lone drug addled fool does?
As opposed to the idiocy of mybroadband? Have you seen some of the stuff mentioned in these threads? The hatred and blatant attack against all races?

skimread

Executive Member
As opposed to the idiocy of mybroadband? Have you seen some of the stuff mentioned in these threads? The hatred and blatant attack against all races?
I like to say I keep my cool in other threads but not this one. I apologize I have to mention race in this thread because it has been so heavily politicized by politicians and used in such blatant hate speech against whites by them and in social media. Just imagine some poor innocent person gets hurts because of this hate speech. It's my moral obligation to point that out as I don't see this as a case of finding justice for the victim against a rapist but rather it has been turned into a case about politics by politicians to push a racist biased agenda against a group of people.

The outcome for Ninow rape case has never been in doubt. He will get max sentence.
The condemnation of him has never been in doubt. Everyone condemns him.