The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

rambo919

Executive Member
It has been said many times, this gets attention because it happened in a family restaurant, most people in this country has been there some time or the other so it gets attention because of that. His skin colour has little to do with that except to some black and white racists on the internet.
Oh so it's racist to equally care about children of all races? Does giving more intense attention to child rapists of one race than another not mean you care more about children of one race than another?

Craig

Honorary Master
Oh so it's racist to equally care about children of all races? Does giving more intense attention to child rapists of one race than another not mean you care more about children of one race than another?
And you still go on with the skin colour thing, it doesn't matter what the colour of the kid is, whether that kid was pink, purple or navy, it doesn't matter. Do you think if a black male rapes a white kid tomorrow in the spur it will get any less attention than this? It won't. It will also be made about colour by racists yes. This country seem to be overrun with racists, especially if you look at twitter and MyBB.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
And why would it be a derailment if it directly impacts this specific case of reporting?

As you say there are "thousands of crimes that occur every day", the minority committed by whitey gets center stage and eclipses the majority.
There have always been crimes that capture the imagination of the public while similar horrific crimes go unnoticed. You gripe seems more to do with other peoples reactions on twitter rather than the actual reporting of this case.

rambo919

Executive Member
And you still go on with the skin colour thing, it doesn't matter what the colour of the kid is, whether that kid was pink, purple or navy, it doesn't matter. Do you think if a black male rapes a white kid tomorrow in the spur it will get any less attention than this? It won't. It will also be made about colour by racists yes. This country seem to be overrun with racists, especially if you look at twitter and MyBB.
I knew you would miss it.....

Since most race groups self-segregate most child-rapists rape children of their own race. Thus by giving more focussed interest to offenders of one race (even though by numbers they are the minority) including name-and-shaming before a trial date has even been set everyone is essentially saying that one race's children is more important than another race's children. It's a kind of push-pull effect.

rambo919

Executive Member
There have always been crimes that capture the imagination of the public while similar horrific crimes go unnoticed. You gripe seems more to do with other peoples reactions on twitter rather than the actual reporting of this case.
No it's the reporting, when a black commits a crime (with the exception of really high profile individuals) the focus is more on the crime itself, when a white commits the same crime it INSTANTLY gets more personally focused with the crime only being the weapon to hit the individual with.

Obviously in this case he's guilty but the circus makes that beside the point and actually diminishes the crime by making it all about him.

daveza

Honorary Master
As you say there are "thousands of crimes that occur every day", the minority committed by whitey gets center stage and eclipses the majority.
Have to agree - the trials covered recently that come to mind -

Packham
Rhode
Kimberley nutters
van Breda
This piece of trash
...and then there's Vicki .....

rambo919

Executive Member
This piece of trash
A part of me honestly would not have minded if they beat him unconcious on the spot and then later castrated him with a dull rusty knife when he came back around tbh.... but loosing your temper never ends well in such a situation.

skimread

Executive Member
You seem to think we live in the US or some western country where mentioning someone by their race in a free rule abiding democratic country everyone is agreement is obviously wrong.

However this is SA. Racial rhetoric is written in our laws. Expropriation without compensation of white owned land. In our labour laws with complicated BEE scorecards.
These laws are getting stricter all with the one agenda to discriminate and drive out a race.
Wealthy old white people will die out and only then will they regret the true effect of these laws.

The current agenda of destroying SOEs due to corruption and that corruption having no consequence causing the economy to tank and unemployment increases causing strikes and black people being killed through xenophobia. Yet government blame white people and saying they are reason is the economy is bad because it is not transforming.

Whites being called rapists is being repeated so often that it has become common day language without the SAHRC listening to complaints.

Radical racist political parties are rapidly gaining support. Government is not stemming corruption and has no intention to.

If you are black and make racist inflammatory speech the law doesn't care.

Millions are being paid to disinformation campaigns like the Bell Pottinger campaign.

I don't have ANY right to bring race into it when I respond to disinformation campaigns. I have the ONLY right.

I don't care if I trigger you. Let me trigger you right now:

White monopoly capital is contrived by a WHITE woman working for Bell Pottinger.
Bell Pottinger was instructed by INDIANS whose agenda was to callously steal from and impoverish destitute and unemployed BLACK people.
Any BLACK person who uses the phrase “White monopoly capital” is an IDIOT or a STOOGE
Any BLACK person who claims "White Privilege" in South Africa is an IDIOT or a STOOGE

akescpt

Honorary Master
interesting that he has pleaded guilty but the little one must still testify. why should she relive the horrific ordeal again.

is he out on bail? cant believe he hasn't been messed up in prison a little bit.

rambo919

Executive Member
Any BLACK person who uses the phrase “White monopoly capital” is an IDIOT or a STOOGE
To be fair there once was WMC..... a decade ago. Then BEE killed it and the remaining white billionaires are now jumping ship.

rambo919

Executive Member
interesting that he has pleaded guilty but the little one must still testify. why should she relive the horrific ordeal again.

is he out on bail? cant believe he hasn't been messed up in prison a little bit.
Well on one hand he's obviously nuts so they have verify what they can.... on the other hand are they not keeping him in solitary specifically so he does not expire too soon?

But if you mean that someone is deliberately drawing all the publicity from the case they can..... it's not impossible.

isie

Honorary Master
I think they trying to prove he went there with the intention of raping her (or at least some one)
His story is he went to the bathroom to do drugs and she came in after and he helped her in the bathroom then raped her.
Disgusting either way but I think the proof of Intention will help get him a longer sentence.

rambo919

Executive Member
I wonder if it will come out at some point that he was addicted to hentai..... that sick schit always includes minors at some point.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
No it's the reporting, when a black commits a crime (with the exception of really high profile individuals) the focus is more on the crime itself, when a white commits the same crime it INSTANTLY gets more personally focused with the crime only being the weapon to hit the individual with.

Obviously in this case he's guilty but the circus makes that beside the point and actually diminishes the crime by making it all about him.
There's only so much that you can report on about a crime and at some point the attention is going to turn from the victim to the perpetrator.

Have to agree - the trials covered recently that come to mind -

Packham high profile
Rhode
Kimberley nutters
van Breda
This piece of trash
...and then there's Vicki .....
Packham. The initial report was that the wife was abducted, so it immediatley became public interest.
Van Breda. Also high profile. In initial reports it was suspected that the family were victims of a home invasion once again high profile.
Rhode. Wife found dead at Spier Wine Estate. Need I say more...
Not sure about the kimberly nutters?

The only odd one out was the VickiM trail

Most of these incidents made the news due to who the victims were or where the crime occured, and before the perpetrators were caught. People were therefore focused on who did it and wanting the criminals caught. The stories took on a sensationalist turn once it was found out who did it.
Some would say that the only reason that most of these stories made the news in the first place was because the victims were white or rich, but I choose not to play the race game.
Besides, scandal sells.

Last edited:

Craig

Honorary Master
You seem to think we live in the US or some western country where mentioning someone by their race in a free rule abiding democratic country everyone is agreement is obviously wrong.

However this is SA. Racial rhetoric is written in our laws. Expropriation without compensation of white owned land. In our labour laws with complicated BEE scorecards.
These laws are getting stricter all with the one agenda to discriminate and drive out a race.
Wealthy old white people will die out and only then will they regret the true effect of these laws.

The current agenda of destroying SOEs due to corruption and that corruption having no consequence causing the economy to tank and unemployment increases causing strikes and black people being killed through xenophobia. Yet government blame white people and saying they are reason is the economy is bad because it is not transforming.

Whites being called rapists is being repeated so often that it has become common day language without the SAHRC listening to complaints.

Radical racist political parties are rapidly gaining support. Government is not stemming corruption and has no intention to.

If you are black and make racist inflammatory speech the law doesn't care.

Millions are being paid to disinformation campaigns like the Bell Pottinger campaign.

I don't have ANY right to bring race into it when I respond to disinformation campaigns. I have the ONLY right.

I don't care if I trigger you. Let me trigger you right now:

White monopoly capital is contrived by a WHITE woman working for Bell Pottinger.
Bell Pottinger was instructed by INDIANS whose agenda was to callously steal from and impoverish destitute and unemployed BLACK people.
Any BLACK person who claims "White Privilege" in South Africa is an IDIOT or a STOOGE
And there you go again, off on a racial tangent (I'm not reading all that garbage btw). Nothing wrong with mentioning a persons race, but in this country if any issue comes up, it's almost always made racial. It's tiring. It is possible to concentrate on a topic without race taking centre stage, you do this, malema does it, that BLF moron does it, many others as well. It's as if nobody can see beyond their own skin colour.

skimread

Executive Member
And there you go again, off on a racial tangent (I'm not reading all that garbage btw). Nothing wrong with mentioning a persons race, but in this country if any issue comes up, it's almost always made racial. It's tiring. It is possible to concentrate on a topic without race taking centre stage, you do this, malema does it, that BLF moron does it, many others as well. It's as if nobody can see beyond their own skin colour.
I answered this in my post

skimread

Executive Member
Non of that matters if you just keep on going along the same lines.
OK I will wipe race from my mind as if I live in a western country where everyone is equal in front of the law and not being used by politicians and social media.

My next post I will post like this is my first post in this thread and I am colour blind.

Reactions: Swa