The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

skimread

Executive Member
And there goes your whole agenda down the drain. That kid is white, yet, no outrage.
By SA law you cannot name or take photos a minor even if his is the perpetrator. Thus by SA law there cannot be any outrage against an individual as that would be breaking the law. You clearly admit it yourself that he is a kid.

I am really disappointed in you using the race card when in this case it is clearly a legal issue of him being protected because he is a minor. Using racist terminology you are just like those twitter trolls you claim to be against.

Reactions: Swa

doubletrouble

Expert Member
The accused, who cannot be named until he has pleaded, has been charged with rape, assault, kidnapping, defeating the ends of justice and possession of an illegal substance.

I can make the assumption that she makes a mistake by not reading the article or understanding SA's laws but I don't understand why so many people retweet it or liked her tweet?
While this is true... it is weird that the media had no problem naming and putting up the photo of the guy who chopped up the woman's body in bellville, even though he also didnt plead yet. he still hasn't.

Craig

Honorary Master
By SA law you cannot name or take photos a minor even if his is the perpetrator. Thus by SA law there cannot be any outrage against an individual as that would be breaking the law. You clearly admit it yourself that he is a kid.

I am really disappointed in you using the race card when in this case it is clearly a legal issue of him being protected because he is a minor. Using racist terminology you are just like those twitter trolls you claim to be against.
His photo was out, everyone could see what race he was, yet no outrage?

Swa

Honorary Master
While this is true... it is weird that the media had no problem naming and putting up the photo of the guy who chopped up the woman's body in bellville, even though he also didnt plead yet. he still hasn't.
It's an old outdated law. It doesn't apply to media reporting unless there's a court order.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Which planet did you just fall off of... people of all races were baying for this guy's blood. They wanted to lynch him in the street. Every news item I saw had comments where people were calling for his neck to be broken or his John thomas to be cut off. So there was plenty of outrage. I think you just have some racial hang up here, that you are trying to foist on other people. But it won't work.

Craig

Honorary Master
Which planet did you just fall off of... people of all races were baying for this guy's blood. They wanted to lynch him in the street. Every news item I saw had comments where people were calling for his neck to be broken or his John thomas to be cut off. So there was plenty of outrage. I think you just have some racial hang up here, that you are trying to foist on other people. But it won't work.
To the level of this guy? Really. I'll just you people be now. I'm just wasting my time here.

Last edited:

Lucas Buck

Expert Member

Sorry to have to say it like this but unfortunately a girl getting raped and rape in a restaurant toilet is quite common so there's nothing to justify the attention it's getting.
No it is not common. You bring up one incident that doesn't involve rape. You're going to have to provide more information in order to convince me of this.

rambo919

Expert Member
That case is just all kinds of weird....

skimread

Executive Member
if you can't see that this sentence is racist then I can't help you.

Let the law that deal with juveniles deal with juveniles. If the law protects his identity then don't claim there is no outrage. It is the law protecting juveniles.
If a photo was out that could identify him that would be breaking the law. I have no interest in breaking the law.

Regarding your claim of no outrage on the internet. There was plenty of outrage on this forum and there was a thread dedicated to it:
it was also covered in all news publications.

Just google the Wimpy case and you will find similar racist statements of grouping a certain ethnicity together rather than treating it as an individual like they are doing with this case. Are you telling me this is not outrage?

Last edited:

Swa

Honorary Master
No it is not common. You bring up one incident that doesn't involve rape. You're going to have to provide more information in order to convince me of this.
Child rape is nothing new, and is quite common among blacks. Rape in a restaurant toilet when someone has the opportunity is nothing new. Only a few cases of both will get reported on. So why will a white guy raping a black girl in a toilet be reported on? You just can't see what's right in front of you here.

doubletrouble

Expert Member
Court to hear closing arguments in Nicholas Ninow trial
The North Gauteng High court will on Thursday hear the closing arguments in Nicholas Ninow's rape trial as it concluded the third day's proceedings.
<snip>
“The girl was able to inform the court that unlike had Ninow claimed, he had in fact followed her to the toilet. So he went there with the intention to harm the child.”
Exactly how I assumed. Just enough evidence to contradict Ninows version and to ensure he gets the maximum penalty. It is sad that the girl had to be called to testify (Ninows fault, she wouldn't have had to testify if he was honest in his plea) but at least the mother said shes been in therapy since the incident.

Hope he gets the maximum. Hope we can all move on and stop this race crap. Most importantly I hope the girl heals enough to get her by in life.

Swa

Honorary Master
Exactly how I assumed. Just enough evidence to contradict Ninows version and to ensure he gets the maximum penalty. It is sad that the girl had to be called to testify (Ninows fault, she wouldn't have had to testify if he was honest in his plea) but at least the mother said shes been in therapy since the incident.

Hope he gets the maximum. Hope we can all move on and stop this race crap. Most importantly I hope the girl heals enough to get her by in life.
Haven't head anything that contradicts his version. Witnesses kept testifying how it affected them. NPA grandstanding. They didn't need to contradict anything to give him the maximum sentence.

doubletrouble

Expert Member
Haven't head anything that contradicts his version. Witnesses kept testifying how it affected them. NPA grandstanding. They didn't need to contradict anything to give him the maximum sentence.
You wouldn't have. The girls testimony was sealed.

“The girl was able to inform the court that unlike had Ninow claimed, he had in fact followed her to the toilet. So he went there with the intention to harm the child.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
Child rape is nothing new, and is quite common among blacks. Rape in a restaurant toilet when someone has the opportunity is nothing new. Only a few cases of both will get reported on. So why will a white guy raping a black girl in a toilet be reported on? You just can't see what's right in front of you here.
Child rape is nothing new but child rape in the toilets of popular dinning places are uncommon and will therefore generate more publicity and will most likely be reported on.

skimread

Executive Member
I don't know South African law but my worry is that he is not going to get maximum sentence because from the little we know from his guilty plea was not penile to vaginal rape.

I really don't know if South African law classifies rape or if it differentiates between types of rape. I am afraid that our judicial system will get attacked and innocent victims of his ethnic group will get raped in retaliation if he doesn't get max sentence.

truman19

Child kidnapping are also nothing new yet amy'leigh de jagers kidnapping was all over the news and social media

Was it because the victim was white and the alleged perpetrators were black?

skimread

Executive Member
Child kidnapping are also nothing new yet amy'leigh de jagers kidnapping was all over the news and social media

Was it because the victim was white and the alleged perpetrators were black?
It was because it was in the open out of the mothers arms in front of lots of witnesses and everyone was resharing the information like the getaway vehicle in case someone saw it. It didn't hurt the father was an international sportsman.

Reactions: Swa