The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

schumi

Honorary Master
'You are disturbing me': Nicholas Ninow to Dros victim's mother

No parent wants to see what I saw," the mother of a seven-year-old girl raped by Nicholas Ninow told the Pretoria high court on Wednesday.

The mother recalled the awful moment she saw her child with a man in the toilet cubicle at the Dros restaurant in September 2018. She said her daughter called out for help while Ninow tried to block the door and started flushing some of the young girl's clothes down the toilet.

The mother's evidence was heard in camera at a venue outside the courtroom where Ninow was sitting, "to prevent her from suffering further trauma", according to prosecutor Dora Ngobeni.

Her young daughter also gave evidence offsite, via CCTV with the help of an intermediary. The media was not allowed to hear what the girl said, in line with a ruling by judge Papi Mosopa.
More at:

schumi

Honorary Master
Dros rape: Child gives a different sequence of events to Ninow's

WARNING: This story contains graphic details

While Nicholas Ninow claimed that he acted impulsively when the seven-year-old girl he said he raped walked into the bathroom of a Dros restaurant, the young girl testified in court that he followed her into the bathroom, indicating that his actions were premeditated.

The child, who testified in camera and via an intermediary room in the Gauteng High Court in Pretoria on Wednesday, detailed a different sequence of events to the one Ninow detailed in his plea explanation.
More at:

wbot

Piece of trash should be castrated chop chop.

Also imo restaurants shouldn't even have play areas.

theratman

Executive Member
Piece of trash should be castrated chop chop.

Also imo restaurants shouldn't even have play areas.
Family restaurants have play areas, most other restaurants don't. It's not hard to find one without a play area.

schumi

Honorary Master
WATCH | Ninow planned to have sex that day, state argues in Dros rape trial

Nicholas Ninow, who has confessed to raping a seven-year-old girl at a restaurant in Pretoria, intended to have sex on the day of the incident.

That's according to prosecutor Dora Ngobeni who, during arguments in the case against Ninow at the high court in Pretoria on Thursday, submitted that his version of events should be rejected.

Ninow pleaded guilty on Monday to raping the child at the Dros restaurant in Silverton in September 2018.

"He had an intention to have sex, be it with a child or anybody because he had made utterances before meeting the child," Ngobeni said.

Ngobeni said he had told a manager and another man in the bar area that he would have sex with a woman who was at the restaurant with her partner.

She argued that Ninow merely pretended to be remorseful by pleading guilty.

Ngobeni said Ninow's version of events, that the child found him in the bathroom cubicle, could not be true as the child contradicted it.

"That version doesn't hold water. It is against this background that the state decided to call the child. The child ... ended giving up a logical explanation of what happened. The evidence of the child still stands."

Ngobeni argued that Ninow had lied about going to the ladies bathroom to hide from the manager as he had previously offered him drugs.

More at:

schumi

Honorary Master
7-year-old Dros rape victim 'appeared unsure', Ninow's defence tells court

Counsel for Nicholas Ninow, the man who confessed to raping a seven-year-old child at a Dros restaurant in Pretoria, argued that the court should be cautious when dealing with the young girl's evidence.

“She appeared unsure when she first started testifying,” said Herman Alberts during closing arguments in Ninow’s trial at the high court in Pretoria on Thursday.

Ninow has pleaded guilty to rape, possession of drugs and defeating the ends of justice. He pleaded not guilty to a count of assault. He admitted to raping the girl at the Dros restaurant in Silverton, Pretoria, in September 2018.
More at:

schumi

Honorary Master
Ninow's attorney to lay charge of defamation against EFF Gauteng leader after she accused him of being drunk

The Legal Aid attorney acting on behalf of Nicholas Ninow in his rape trial will be laying a charge of defamation against the EFF's Gauteng chairperson Mandisa Mashego, after she allegedly accused him of being drunk in court on Thursday.

The case against Ninow was postponed in the Gauteng High Court in Pretoria on Thursday, after both the State and defence attorney Herman Alberts made their closing arguments.

Alberts said, as he was returning from the cells, he overheard a woman, who has been identified as Mashego, saying that he was drunk.

"I deny it. I advised the lady I am prepared to go for a sobriety test now if she wants to persist or publish that allegation," Alberts told News24.

He added that he would be opening a case of defamation and that he had already informed Legal Aid's regional office of what had happened.

Miranda Jordan from Women and Men against Child Abuse (WMCA) told News24 that she intervened and had attempted to tell Mashego that every single South African had the right to a defence.
More at: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/ninows-attorney-to-lay-charge-of-defamation-against-eff-gauteng-leader-after-she-accused-him-of-being-drunk-20190912

Urist

Expert Member
This whole whole thing and everything that surrounds it is unadulterated toxicity. Same with the kidnapping incident.

Swa

Honorary Master
What does it matter in any case? A child rapist gets life whether he planned it or not.

And the EFF acting like clowns again. :sick:

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Dumb fvck EFF. This case is water tight and everything is just following due process. Go home idiots.

Craig

Honorary Master
Notice the forum has a couple of news stories about emigration every week. You ask yourself why? Notice in malls mostly old white people not middle aged or young. No one wants to be a victim that is why people leave. They make the choice not to be a victim. You live in dream world if you think the majority white people plan to raise their kids in SA. Just look at the racial demographics by age. That ship sailed long ago.
I don't know what malls you go to but that's unadulterated horse crap. This situation is bad enough without the need to make up crap. Everyone wants to leave as this country is a crime ridden shithole that isn't safe for anyone besides the moron/racist politicians, for them it's only safe because they have bodygaurds.

skimread

Executive Member
I don't know what malls you go to but that's unadulterated horse crap. This situation is bad enough without the need to make up crap. Everyone wants to leave as this country is a crime ridden shithole that isn't safe for anyone besides the moron/racist politicians, for them it's only safe because they have bodygaurds.
You don't respond to my other posts where I quote you saying you are making the most blatant racist statements?

Yet you respond much later by taking my response to another forum member who claimed I act like a victim and plan to bring up my kids like victims. This statement is also just narrative created by the misinformation campaigns that it is always black vs white. For someone to claim in the next generation (my kids) will exist as victims couldn't be further from the truth. This is a narrative created by politicians that is repeated daily. The racial demographics by age clearly show that white people in fact do not act live victims and go with their families elsewhere creating missing generations. I plan to leave in the next year as well. SA will be a very different place in 20+ years. Link: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/were-running-out-of-whites-20170806-2 The crime stats clearly show everyone is affected

These racist/morons are in position of power in all organisations.They are there because of loyalty, cronyism and corruption. They created a looting culture in organisations and businesses among every demographic creating a toxic society. There is no going back. Unemployment will increase and as a result crime increase.
This case is a Bell Pottinger extended campaign. The paid for campaigns of disinformation and social media troll farms have successfully changed how this case is reported by news organisation. They have even changed people who see themselves as neutral into making statements that are racist (Your posts in this thread are an example)
You can't call it a bunch of isolated racists? Have you not learnt anything from the Zondo commissions which revealed the whole government advertising budget being money laundered into fake news organisations ANN7 and New Age? Who is funding these small parties who are in the press all the time making racist statements with impunity?

You kept on asking for proof that this case is not unusual as it happened in a restaurant. However you then are silent on the fact that the Ninow pedo showed the restaurant manager his drugs and made sexual comments about women there? Any normal concerned parent would ask why was he not kicked out then and there? For me that is the unusual fact in the case that no one focuses on since the case is all about politics and generalizing race groups (racism) instead of logic.
People should instead focus on holding the restaurant liable to make sure they never repeat the mistakes and also so that they are liable so the little girl can get support as her scars will be lifelong,

Instead you then make such false claims saying there was no outrage in another rape case when in fact it was covered by all the press despite the person being a minor and protected by law, yet you still insisted I look at photos to determine his skin colour. This was as racist statement as you can get as it is a lie that it wasn't covered by the press, but despite it you insist on bringing skin colour into it. You never responded when I called you out for posting a blatant racist post.

Last edited:

Craig

Honorary Master
You don't respond to my other posts where I quote you saying you are making the most blatant racist statements?

Yet you respond much later by taking my response to another forum member who claimed I act like a victim and plan to bring up my kids like victims. This statement is also just narrative created by the misinformation campaigns that it is always black vs white. For someone to claim in the next generation (my kids) will exist as victims couldn't be further from the truth. This is a narrative created by politicians that is repeated daily. The racial demographics by age clearly show that white people in fact do not act live victims and go with their families elsewhere creating missing generations. I plan to leave in the next year as well. SA will be a very different place in 20+ years. Link: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/were-running-out-of-whites-20170806-2 The crime stats clearly show everyone is affected

These racist/morons are in position of power in all organisations.They are there because of loyalty, cronyism and corruption. They created a looting culture in organisations and businesses among every demographic creating a toxic society. There is no going back. Unemployment will increase and as a result crime increase.
This case is a Bell Pottinger extended campaign. The paid for campaigns of disinformation and social media troll farms have successfully changed how this case is reported by news organisation. They have even changed people who see themselves as neutral into making statements that are racist (Your posts in this thread are an example)
You can't call it a bunch of isolated racists? Have you not learnt anything from the Zondo commissions which revealed the whole government advertising budget being money laundered into fake news organisations ANN7 and New Age? Who is funding these small parties who are in the press all the time making racist statements with impunity?

You kept on asking for proof that this case is not unusual as it happened in a restaurant. However you then are silent on the fact that the Ninow pedo showed the restaurant manager his drugs and made sexual comments about women there? Any normal concerned parent would ask why was he not kicked out then and there? For me that is the unusual fact in the case that no one focuses on since the case is all about politics and generalizing race groups (racism) instead of logic.
People should instead focus on holding the restaurant liable to make sure they never repeat the mistakes and also so that they are liable so the little girl can get support as her scars will be lifelong,

Instead you then make such false claims saying there was no outrage in another rape case when in fact it was covered by all the press despite the person being a minor and protected by law, yet you still insisted I look at photos to determine his skin colour. This was as racist statement as you can get as it is a lie that it wasn't covered by the press, but despite it you insist on bringing skin colour into it. You never responded when I called you out for posting a blatant racist post.
You love pulling out the race card, I don't read most of what you post as it's mostly inane garbage. My previous response was literally just about what you said about young people in the mall, I didn't respond to the rest of what you said.

And then off you go on a tangent again. I said nothing about his statement about your kids, that's between you two.

skimread

Executive Member
You love pulling out the race card, I don't read most of what you post as it's mostly inane garbage. My previous response was literally just about what you said about young people in the mall, I didn't respond to the rest of what you said.

And then off you go on a tangent again. I said nothing about his statement about your kids, that's between you two.
You have combined being a troll and racist in a very underhanded way in this thread. Multiple times you say ignore all context saying you are not going to read the post or understand the argument you instead just going to make claims of playing the race card. Recently you did this to a reply not addressed to you.

You cannot just take a reply not addressed to you cherry pick a word in it and ignore the context

The definition of playing the race card is
Playing the race card is an idiomatic phrase that refers to the exploitation of either racist or anti-racist attitudes in the audience.

You however have have some of your blatant "playing the race card" posts deleted in this thread because it was so racist yet afterwards you act like a saint.

To mention the fact that this tragic event has been hijacked as part of a Bell Pottinger type misinformation campaign used by numerous political parties, providing proof in news articles, comments and press releases is not playing the race card. It's commenting on someone else using it in lies.

Craig

Honorary Master
Judgement day

ANC Women's league were smart and got into first so no place for anyone else

Can't recall them ever filling a whole court before.

View attachment 713865

EFF demonstrating outside holding up signs about Ninow's lawyer.

View attachment 713863
Both racists organizations. I wonder if they would have done the same had the perpetrator been any other colour. In this case you are justified in shouting racism, I'm sure most would agree on that.

C4Cat

Executive Member
Both racists organizations. I wonder if they would have done the same had the perpetrator been any other colour. In this case you are justified in shouting racism, I'm sure most would agree on that.
How is this racist? I mean I know your post is racist but how is the ANCWL and EFF being at trial for a child molester racist?