The Nicholas Ninow Rape Case and Trial

santaman202

How is this racist? I mean I know your post is racist but how is the ANCWL and EFF being at trial for a child molester racist?
You don't need a phd to recognise that the anc with all their branches are racist, the same goes for the eff. There is an abundance of evidence to support that fact. Now to answer your question is pretty straight forward, whenever the opportunity arises to confront, slander or smear a white mans reputation these people leap forward blindly for their own gain. This 18 year old boy did something horrendous to a small 8 year old GIRL. IF YOU THINK THE ANCWL AND EFF ARE THERE FOR HER OR ANY OTHER RAPE VICTIM then you must be delusional.

skimread

Executive Member
Somehow this is ridiculously hilarious, he turns around and the pack of dogs growl at him..... they might actually bite him if he gets too close.
At the end of the video a EFF member in the gallery keeps on shouting "white" and going on a rant even when he has left.

Goto 41:30

C4Cat

Executive Member
You don't need a phd to recognise that the anc with all their branches are racist, the same goes for the eff. There is an abundance of evidence to support that fact. Now to answer your question is pretty straight forward, whenever the opportunity arises to confront, slander or smear a white mans reputation these people leap forward blindly for their own gain. This 18 year old boy did something horrendous to a small 8 year old GIRL. IF YOU THINK THE ANCWL AND EFF ARE THERE FOR HER OR ANY OTHER RAPE VICTIM then you must be delusional.
Wow, you think the ANCWL is there to smear a white man's reputation :X3: I think he did that fine all by himself by RAPING a 7 year old CHILD! You are the racist one here and btw the ANCWL is very often at court to support rape victims, especially in high profile cases, irrespective of race. And no, I'm not an ANC supporter and especially not the WL but you're trying to make this into a racial thing when it's not.

rambo919

Expert Member
Wow, you think the ANCWL is there to smear a white man's reputation :X3: I think he did that fine all by himself by RAPING a 7 year old CHILD! You are the racist one here and btw the ANCWL is very often at court to support rape victims, especially in high profile cases, irrespective of race. And no, I'm not an ANC supporter and especially not the WL but you're trying to make this into a racial thing when it's not.
Calm down, the ANCWL is the bitch of the ANC, all organizations connected to the ANC is racist. They are abusing the situation to stir up anti-white feeling among the masses, don't give them the credit of having pure intentions. They are actually just as bad as him because in a way they are abusing the girl too.

santaman202

Can you provide me with a few cases where the wl supported rape victims in their numbers as seen today ? No need to get edgy friend, its my opinion and if you dont like it then thats your problem

konfab

Honorary Master
High profile cases like the deputy president raping an HIV positive woman? Oh wait...

ponder

Honorary Master
...btw the ANCWL is very often at court to support rape victims, especially in high profile cases, irrespective of race.
They were also there in droves at Zuma's rape trial to support him and mock the victim, just for the record. They really don't care for the victims, it's just another political showing. But let's overlook that rather.

Cray

Honorary Master
Not a fan of this whole racist narrative but the ANC WL are very selective on how they choose to show their support for victims...

https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/women-wearing-ancwl-regalia-at-omotosotrial-could-be-charged-17538342

'Women wearing ANCWL regalia at #OmotosoTrial could be charged'
“We respect people’s freedom of religion and rights to affiliate in any beliefs, but such rights should be exercised by individuals as individuals – not in our colours, not in our regalia and not in our name. We call on our members and supporters to support the victims during the Omotoso trial. We stand with the victims. We believe Cheryl Zondi and all other victims,” said the ANCWL.
:unsure:

Craig

Honorary Master
They have done it when the perpetrator was another colour. Jacob Zuma's rape trial.

View attachment 713871
I'm not surprised.

How is this racist? I mean I know your post is racist but how is the ANCWL and EFF being at trial for a child molester racist?
See here for context

I would love to know how my post was racist though. If I even I see see that they are doing this outrage thing one sided then I'm sure you can to.

Yip, they were at Zuma's case, but not to support the victim.

smi

Expert Member
Any arm of the ANC or EFF are to promote their own agendas, there is no cause but their own they make up on the day to drum up supporters

tRoN

Executive Member
They should castrate this despicable excuse for a human being!

That trauma for the child will live with her forever and will affect future lives as well

hungrymamba

They should castrate this despicable excuse for a human being!

That trauma for the child will live with her forever and will affect future lives as well
I agree with you. He has a lot of sympathizers thought. A lot of people on this forum want him spared. Your post isn't going to go down very well with them - protecting him at all cost.

skimread

Executive Member
I agree with you. He has a lot of sympathizers thought. A lot of people on this forum want him spared. Your post isn't going to go down very well with them - protecting him at all cost.
There is not a single person that wants him spared. Everyone is agreement he should be removed from society for everyone's safety. The concern is that innocent people might get hurt by political rhetoric created projecting one person's action onto a whole group.

Last edited: