Each to their own... Everyone I know or have heard of who has driven one says it is an epic feat of engineering but it is a dead drive... There is almost no feeling from the car itself.I would buy a GTR tomorrow morning if i could. Such a sublime car. Been in 2 of the models as a passenger and its just something else. Your body struggles to comprehend the forces that can be put down on tyres - especially on the bends.
Out of the "fast" cars i've ever been in or driven my orders are;
1. Nissan GTR - Sublime. I could marry it.
2. Porsche GTS - Sublime.
3. Mercedes E55 - Really nice, but feels bulky and i felt like i was over 40
4. Ferrari 488 - I just can't like these cars. They're flashy and i don't know. don't do it for me.
5. Lamborghini Gallardo - Meh, ok but again see Point 4.
6. Mercedes G63 - I'll take 2 please, and marry one of them!