The official running thread™

Got this waiting for me on Wednesday

aae7d096190e188b36721e7995d690bf.jpg
 
You enjoying the runna app?
I think it's a bit early to tell.

Pros:
can move workouts around in the planner to suit your schedule or mood/energy
Varied workouts
Can set the challenge/intensity level in the plans to suit how hard you really want to go (I've dialed mine back. It was going to push me way harder than I'm comfortable with)

Cons: cost
 
Do you follow your Garmin training suggestions? How do you find them generally, do they help?
Yes I do. I like having a structure but I do want to do a garmin coach plan next year! Kinda reluctant to start one now with all the rain (also want to get my fitness up). And you?
 
Yes I do. I like having a structure but I do want to do a garmin coach plan next year! Kinda reluctant to start one now with all the rain (also want to get my fitness up). And you?
Only done it a few times, my problem is my runs are structured already (PR on saturday and Time Trial during the week).

Am considering following it for my monday runs, just to see how they go...
 
Runna has me down for a 7km easy run tomorrow after today's intervals.

I think I better get up early if I want to get it done. It's going to be icky.
c0d5c74765c1983f0ea3f8e465a81e2e.jpg


Yes I'm on an exposed coast
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X