The official running thread™

jouda

Expert Member
How cool is this??? !! There is a permanent champion chip timing mat at Sun City, just outside the Gary Player country club.

I saw some route markings on my run and then I found the sign in the attached picture.

EDIT: Here is a link http://timechamp.co.za/?view=Venue&id=1

IMG_20190610_185653.jpeg

Last edited:

Jehosefat

Expert Member
Haven't done anything since Half Ironman. I've been sick since last Monday, had flu for a few days and now I've got a nasty, phlegmy cough that just won't go away :crying:

On a side note, running down at the coast is the business. Set a new PB for a half marathon (2:05:33 yes, I know it's not very quick) after swimming and cycling for over 3 and a half hours.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Haven't done anything since Half Ironman. I've been sick since last Monday, had flu for a few days and now I've got a nasty, phlegmy cough that just won't go away :crying:

On a side note, running down at the coast is the business. Set a new PB for a half marathon (2:05:33 yes, I know it's not very quick) after swimming and cycling for over 3 and a half hours.
Lol, no shame in that time given the other disciplines that would've taken it out of you.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad

I wouldn't make that time without the swim and the run :oops:

Steamy Tom

Expert Member
Was a rough one this morning, 5km@27:30

I had to walk twice and my heart rate spiked all the way to 200, otherwise it was a good run to get back into it.

My right knee ligaments feeling it though.