The Premium PC Games For Free Thread

Swa

Honorary Master
MDK

Lupus

Honorary Master
MDK
Thanks tried claiming it, but seems I have already got it :)

beans100

Honorary Master
Did take it, but it still said only a trial version, and stopped after like 5 hours of play. So how do i activate it to the full version before the 7th?
Did you play the trial before? I did, it was showing in my library ever since. I also got the free game now, hope it's the full one that got placed over the library one.
Maybe one should remove the trial one first, then add the free one????

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Not sure if it should be posted here as that's technically not a game, or at least disclose in the post so people don't have to follow the link. Just thinking of cases where the blurb coming back from steam doesn't say game maker as the first sentence.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Not sure if it should be posted here as that's technically not a game, or at least disclose in the post so people don't have to follow the link. Just thinking of cases where the blurb coming back from steam doesn't say game maker as the first sentence.
Shows fine for me...

1599489110096.png

Polymathic

Honorary Master
No, what I'm saying is if a game maker doesn't have a proper description of it not being a game.
Rather just make a rule of saying "This is a game maker, not a game" above such links, as this thread is "Premium PC Games for free" and not PC Game makers.
More of a game than the couple of visual novels posted that were posted on thus thread a while back

Reactions: Swa

orkoza

now05ster

Expert Member
Cheers! Might give it a try.