South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I like Seb, and he might have got a look in, but would be at the back of a pretty long queueSebs is quite long term too, big blow to him personally. He was in the Bok mix too, alignment camps...
Prodigious talent,. Cam.. hope he's properly recovered and fully fit.
So often players return from injury markedly down on pace and/or under conditioned resulting in a repeat injury.
True. Long test season though, 13 tests and a Barbarians fixture. I reckon he might have been close to earning a cap. We will never know now. Gutted for him! Sounds like a 8 month plus turnaround time on his injury....I like Seb, and he might have got a look in, but would be at the back of a pretty long queue
One feels it's the crowd's loss. Some spectacular rugby from the local franchises this weekend so far.Empty stadium is empty
I was at Ellis on Saturday, wasn’t too bad considering, they do look good this season.Good weekend for all our teams but yes, the Stormers did struggle to put the Dragons away.
Well, let's see how this plays out. On the whole, a good coaching team I would say.![]()
All Blacks announce three new assistant coaches to join Dave Rennie
Ryan will continue his role as the All Blacks forwards coach, but will now have more of a specific portfolio, looking after the scrum and the maul.www.rugbypass.com
Rennie will be joined by Taranaki head coach Neil Barnes, Kobelco Kobe Steelers lead attack coach and former Scotland halfback Mike Blair, Moana Pasifika head coach Tana Umaga, and current forwards coach Jason Ryan.
This announcement means Robertson’s right-hand man, Scott Hansen will depart his role with the All Blacks, while Tamati Ellison has also been replaced by Umaga as the team’s defence coach.