Scary_Turtle
Expert Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2015
- Messages
- 3,924
- Reaction score
- 2,337
I used to have season tickets year on year for the Lions I stopped in 2024, two things changed the season tickets used to include a South Africa rugby game, cricket match tockets and plenty of other things like discounted jerseys etc.I was at Ellis on Saturday, wasn’t too bad considering, they do look good this season.
People complaining about the stadiums being empty, seriously must rethink what the difference between an international stadium and club rugby game.
Now you get rubbish and no SA game tickets or cricket tickets.
Second thing is with the season ticket you get nice parking and for the rubbish games you can get your friends in the parking but when it is slightly busy the parking is full. So no one wants to go there and this the issue every time I go EP there are issues.
Getting there not an issue just Uber but when leaving there is no signal, so you wait like an hour before you get an Uber and in that time I have seen guys cellphones stolen, held up at gun point etc. Cars parked outside have windows broken.
Anyway stopped the season tickets and now only go to Loftus or the shark tank when I am that side.
Wish they could pick up EP and move it to Sandton and I would be at almost every game.



