The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think however this will take Cameron down like Gouws has been. Although Twitter analysts are hoping for it for some reason...
 
Even though what Renaldo did was stupid, people must also realise these controversies are being cooked up the by RET faction who are constantly looking for dirt on DA members, particularly white males. Remember they need to push an anti-white narrative to collapse the GNU.
 
Well now.... that definitely ain't no toy.


I thought about this and if I was his lawyer, I would go with the blank gun defense..... I think that what he means by "toy gun", I think that's their strategy, no way to prove it's not. A fake invoice here or there and he's off the hook. Blank guns are legally not firearms according to FCA
 
I thought about this and if I was his lawyer, I would go with the blank gun defense..... I think that what he means by "toy gun", I think that's their strategy, no way to prove it's not. A fake invoice here or there and he's off the hook. Blank guns are legally not firearms according to FCA
There is not enough recoil to fire like that when using blanks. You need an attachment on the barrel that restricts the gas to get it to recoil enough for self-loading. You can see in the video that there is no such attachment.
 
There is not enough recoil to fire like that when using blanks. You need an attachment on the barrel that restricts the gas to get it to recoil enough for self-loading. You can see in the video that there is no such attachment.

Besides the point that blanks do have sufficient recoil, that is not something you are disputing, is it? It's all subjective recoil is subjective, it can not be measured.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X