South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I am not one to sell my soul. I am more than happy with my vote.The DA are useless, but I’d rather strengthen them than a party with little to no voter base. All you’ve done is cause more fragmentation, you may as well have not voted at all.
It is a democracy and we can all vote for a party of our choice.I am not one to sell my soul. I am more than happy with my vote.
Zulu nationalism is not to be underestimated.Lol. I can't believe people are stupid enough to vote MK for Zuma.
So much edginess. Do you also use the saying “My President”, because it sounds like it.I am not one to sell my soul. I am more than happy with my vote.
May it rot and die.Lovely, the samewerking between the PA and ANC is nice, may this fruitful relationship continue.
The PA is destroying the little remnants that ANC had left in the province with coloureds, lol !!! There are actually VDs that have flipped to the DA because the PA took more of the ANC vote. Hahahaha.Lovely, the samewerking between the PA and ANC is nice, may this fruitful relationship continue.
Raise it with the mods.@PrimeSteak can we all agree on a thread where we'll be posting things since there's 2 threads now.
See https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...african-may-2024.1289961/page-9#post-33000643
We should be saving the other thread since it will be full in no time, for results this one is perfect.@PrimeSteak can we all agree on a thread where we'll be posting things since there's 2 threads now.
See https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...african-may-2024.1289961/page-9#post-33000643