The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have had talks with different parties,
EFF omg the worse choice
IFP
DA
NFP
PA.

I wonder who they will go with its all a joke
 
Please answer me this puzzling question - why does the ANC top brass regularly use the Birchwood Hotel for their meetings? I mean, they have Luthuli House. For a cash-strapped party, I just do not get it.
 
The votes are too split for anything constructive to be done .only way is Da - anc coalition or anc are shooting themselves in foot forever and country don’t have much buffer to go off course when we already off course with Bee, labour laws , eskom , crime etc
 
The worst choice will be with EFF by far
Will Julius be deputy president? then were totally f@cked
 
Please answer me this puzzling question - why does the ANC top brass regularly use the Birchwood Hotel for their meetings? I mean, they have Luthuli House. For a cash-strapped party, I just do not get it.
Catering. They won't get a 2.5 hour 30 minute supper at Luthuli House...
 
The comments haven't been kind to him. Not those in his follow up tweet...


It could be one of these factors?

1. There is no true consensus on a coalition with the ANC

2. He is trying to gauge the support of the EFF electorate on a possible coalition with the ANC

3. He might be playing his hand and showing his poker face at the ANC in order for the ANC to accept their demands, or else!
 
Please answer me this puzzling question - why does the ANC top brass regularly use the Birchwood Hotel for their meetings? I mean, they have Luthuli House. For a cash-strapped party, I just do not get it.
No opportunity to waste state resources will be wasted.
 
The President of the Great Liberation Movement has spoken, makube njalo.
Presidents friendly media has delivered on time. /s

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X