South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Why are they bringing PA matters into the DA. It's not parly suspending him.If true then that's a fair point. But just because one person is not being held to a certain standard doesn't mean nobody must be held to that same standard. Renaldo tried to make a point but went the wrong way with it. He should resign of his own accord, and can always come back at a later stage when this is cleared up. What is at stake is far larger than this single issue.
We are talking about Ian now.Ronaldo brought this unto himself. It's no one's fault it has caught up with him.
Why not? He's an MP. A public servant.We are talking about Ian now.
Would he still be an MP if DA terminates his membership of the party?Serious question. He's now suspended right. AFAIK, he remains an mp for a year or how does it work? Can the party recall a mp? Yes a dismissed one can be removed ala the ex-head of the MK but one on suspension?
Not taking sides, just wondering.
HRC looking to take advantage of the media attention for a little more relevance, the useless waste of money.
What did Ian do now?Why not? He's an MP. A public servant.
Malema is running rings around this case, LOL.
NothingWhat did Ian do now?
I heard someone say its his ghost account? Everyone is jumping ship but he is starting some standing with him shyte. Even Ian Cameron has gone to ground.
Speaking of Cameron.
Hmmm... I wonder.
African Laws.
Are you an MP as well? Which political party?I actually remember Gayton speaking to me when I was in school.
I still remember the joke he told after his talk, it was racially questionable but on the edge I suppose.
it involved white paint as part of the punchline, I won't repeat it learning from the former DA MP.
But was a good talk from him, for impressionable school children
I wonder why he seldom talks about his (former?) association with Kenny Kunene. Remember their antics in ZAR.
That's one of the most irritating accounts and ardent Zuma supporter. It's like a robot.Yoh, fake news in FORCE today after the by election heavy losses.
Are you an MP as well? Which political party?
What is Hmmm... I wonder?Nothing
Are you an MP as well? Which political party?