Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing, the electoral data proves what's been said that people from GP, etc are coming here in droves. Why is that? :unsure:

/big think intensifies
One thing I have never liked about Twitter news is how people can simply post something, form an opinion and make deductions but never provide a source for it. I think it would be very helpful if there was a source for such things so that people could be able to form their opinions and deductions instead of just having to take Dawie or whoever's view.
 
One thing I have never liked about Twitter news is how people can simply post something, form an opinion and make deductions but never provide a source for it. I think it would be very helpful if there was a source for such things so that people could be able to form their opinions and deductions instead of just having to take Dawie or whoever's view.
Definitely true. Eventually, the Tweet becomes the source, even if the information in it was completely made up.
 
One thing I have never liked about Twitter news is how people can simply post something, form an opinion and make deductions but never provide a source for it. I think it would be very helpful if there was a source for such things so that people could be able to form their opinions and deductions instead of just having to take Dawie or whoever's view.
You have a point there. But the character limit doesn't help much either.
 
Definitely true. Eventually, the Tweet becomes the source, even if the information in it was completely made up.
Twitter sources:
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif
 
Twitter sources:
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif
Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make valid claims
But who's to judge the right from wrong
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree
That misinformation breeds misinformation
But in the end it has to be this way
 
Standing here, I realize you were just like me trying to make valid claims
But who's to judge the right from wrong
When our guard is down I think we'll both agree
That misinformation breeds misinformation
But in the end it has to be this way
T H E (M E M E S)
 

Councillors of the ANC and the EFF in Tshwane yesterday walked out of a meeting of the municipal council to prevent their own motions of no confidence in the mayor of Tshwane, Randall Williams, from being debated.


After having delayed the business of the municipal council for several hours, the ANC and the EFF finally had the chance to make their case against mayor Williams in the early hours of the next morning. But no such case was made.


Instead the parties insisted that their respective motions of no confidence not be debated or voted on. Had these motions been dealt with, they would have been defeated, and in terms of the rules and orders of the municipal council a similar motion would not have been allowed for another three months.
 
Unsurprising given that the PA are a bunch of xenophobes. Popi has no right to whine about foreigners when she's a part of the government who allowed for uncontrolled movement of foreigners. It is her party's policy or lack thereof that caused the problem she must go speak with her party not while at patients.
 
What are the participants of this thread's thoughts on ActionSA? Are what they stand for the same as their actions so far?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X