Tabac
Honorary Master
Did i make it racial or did the DA ?Well, we've only seen this in uMngeni? WC and CoCT are busy with their energy independence thing, so...
I don't think we need to make this racial, now do we?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Did i make it racial or did the DA ?Well, we've only seen this in uMngeni? WC and CoCT are busy with their energy independence thing, so...
I don't think we need to make this racial, now do we?
My WC vote is locked in for the DA and Alan Winde.
My national vote, however, I'm torn between ASA and DA.
I am sure they do, but Pappas is doing what he is supposed to do in his municipality, I am sure he won't discriminate if he stumble upon a poor white family while distributing free solar panels.I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?
Nah, it's you fam.Did i make it racial or did the DA ?
Where are you located? Gauteng?If I were in the WC, I'd agree there. But up here, I honestly don't know.
We can raise some monies for you once you confirm your township location.I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?
You sound so sure and not so sure at the same time.In all honesty, I'd rather opt for another Cyril term just in case the ANC survives 2024 (which they won't), instead of having the Zuma crowd have another run at governing the country...
Rustenburg is now just a massive township, now give the man his free solar panel.We can raise some monies for you once you confirm your township location.
Lol..you had to get in there...Yes, the DA is spending your tax money uplifting the poor, be grateful, the ANC was going to steal all of that R4. 8m.
Where are you located? Gauteng?
Maybe those white settlements should vote for a DA mayor next election if they want free solar. I am replying but not sure why it would matter that they are white.I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?
I would but then I realized that he didn't take a cent from his parents so fat chance I got. (Remember western parents in SA donate all to SPCA story?)Rustenburg is now just a massive township, now give the man his free solar panel.
Oof. Don't know what the dynamic in that province is. But it depends on how it's going with the multi-party coalitions there, how are they doing? Are they getting things done?Yup. gangster's paradise.
(Remember western parents in SA donate all to SPCA story?)
Am sure of rather supporting Cyril than Zuma's Boys.You sound so sure and not so sure at the same time.
Agreed.I am replying but not sure why it would matter that they are white.
Oof. Don't know what the dynamic in that province is. But it depends on how it's going with the multi-party coalitions there, how are they doing? Are they getting things done?
But you'll probably be safe if you vote DA or ASA.
VF+, ACDP or UDM, as well if any of those are your thing.
There's just too many potholes. There's some insurance company helping fix potholes but must I say I don't see a difference. There was a pothole in my area, and I saw some guy pull up with a bag of cement and a helper. Fixed up the pothole. Two days later and a light sprinkling or rain and we had a worse hole lol.From my perspective, no. Potholes are worse than ever and just don't get fixed. But I guess we will see what happens this year, the city (Johannesburg) has a new budget in June (I think) and our ward councillor (DA, who is very good) says they will be able to do a lot more once the new budget is passed.
There's just too many potholes. There's some insurance company helping fix potholes but must I say I don't see a difference. There was a pothole in my area, and I saw some guy pull up with a bag of cement and a helper. Fixed up the pothole. Two days later and a light sprinkling or rain and we had a worse hole lol.