South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
ArticleJOHANNESBURG - Eastern Cape African National Congress (ANC) chairperson Oscar Mabuyane said President Cyril Ramaphosa must avail himself for a second term during the party’s national elective conference in December.

But how do you feel about it, should he avail himself for another term or you prefer someone more radical? You can't just hate on Oscar and not let your feelings known.
For free ?
Do you fight for light bulbs in your house?Gonna be one hells fight over who gets one of the 6 bulbs, and more so for the cellphone charget .....
View attachment 1305964
Nah fam. How is the entire DA now counted as woke because of the WCED's proposal, legit two out of the three points are reasonable... It's only the unisex bathrooms that most, including myself, don't agree with. Doesn't make them woke forever...
In all honesty, I'd rather opt for another Cyril term just in case the ANC survives 2024 (which they won't), instead of having the Zuma crowd have another run at governing the country...But how do you feel about it, should he avail himself for another term or you prefer someone more radical? You can't just hate on Oscar and not let your feelings known.
Yeah. Solar power means that they are load-shedding proof AND don't have to pay Eskom...For free ?
True. Got to decide which bad is best.Nah fam. How is the entire DA now counted as woke because of the WCED's proposal, legit two out of the three points are reasonable... It's only the unisex bathrooms that most, including myself, don't agree with. Doesn't make them woke forever...
Sometimes the conservatives/"SjW OwNeD" crowd are just as bad as the wokes...
Most of the time, neither is tbh.True. Got to decide which bad is best.
I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?Yeah. Solar power means that they are load-shedding proof AND don't have to pay Eskom...
In all honesty, I'd rather opt for another Cyril term just in case the ANC survives 2024 (which they won't), instead of having the Zuma crowd have another run at governing the country...
Well, we've only seen this in uMngeni? WC and CoCT are busy with their energy independence thing, so...I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?
I wonder if the DA know about white settlements who would also appreciate solar panels and lights - for free ?
Yes, the DA is spending your tax money uplifting the poor, be grateful, the ANC was going to steal all of that R4. 8m.For free ?
My WC vote is locked in for the DA and Alan Winde.I had a shower thought this morning; who would I vote for, on a national and provincial level?
At the moment, I don't know. Not even sure I'd put ASA at national... maybe provincial?
Gonna be one hells fight over who gets one of the 6 bulbs, and more so for the cellphone charget .....
View attachment 1305964