Status
Not open for further replies.
With John in Ukraine & Herman in Germany, I can neither confirm nor deny if my leader Mr. Marais is going to USA or not.
Well, are you going to Perth? Or perhaps Turkey, seeing that you're eternal president there now?
 
Where are the points and what are they?
It's in the tweet but ok.

Point 1: Dresses for whoever wants to wear em.
Point 2: Unisex bathrooms.
Point 3: Having same-sex partners for matric farewells and "sokkies".
 
Well, are you going to Perth? Or perhaps Turkey, seeing that you're eternal president there now?
You are hilarious. Next Bill Burr I think. On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet. I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?
 
It's in the tweet but ok.

Point 1: Dresses for whoever wants to wear em.
Point 2: Unisex bathrooms.
Point 3: Having same-sex partners for matric farewells and "sokkies".
My Afrikaans isn't all that good. I got the essence but not the 3 points.

Yeah 1/3 should be okay. 1 would look weird but so what. On 2.), actually a number of restaurants have unisex bathrooms. I can see why schools might be a bit of an issue given kids. I think just add a unisex option for those so inclined. An effeminate male may not feel entirely safe in a male bathroom but some females may not feel comfy around him either. Same for butch ladies.
 
You are hilarious. Next Bill Burr I think. On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet. I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?
Oh wow, are you still using this line in almost every other sentence? No new materials? Come on now.
 
It's in the tweet but ok.

Point 1: Dresses for whoever wants to wear em.
Point 2: Unisex bathrooms.
Point 3: Having same-sex partners for matric farewells and "sokkies".
No 2 is going to end badly.
 
You are hilarious.
Thx. Better than your pseudo-sarcasm tho.
Next Bill Burr I think.
Cool. Thx.
On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet.
Never left, lmao.
I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?
I waited for the classic "BEE lost job" and "sChOOL" memes.

You really have no new material, ey? The same sad "my leader", "BEE lost job", "school fees" stuff.

You should really look into finding your long-lost blue-eyed lover from Perth, perhaps then you'll make peace with yourself and maybe others... :crying:
 
Okay guys, sorry this is behind a paywall but I can't let it slide. If you can’t read the article, well, the Taliban slate is as dumb as it sounds.


What cave did they come out off?

This is a bombshell.

Still working on more puns.
Taliban? How the hell did they come up with that?

But then again there's literally a "VBS" faction in Limpopo, so anything is possible, I guess...

P.S Are they independent or Cyril-aligned? I wonder.
 
Oscar is expected to win but this is ANC conference and the other two have joined up in the jug-master slate to form a super RET faction.
Yup. Apparently, in inner ANC dynamics, EC is what KZN was in 2017, I think? In that, they have a lot of influence over the national conference via numbers?

So, it's all to play for between Cyril and RET
 
Unlikely. The ANC tend to outsource their killings. Besides being an employee at an organization doesn't mean all crime you commit is related rather than it being extramural.
Sure, sure. Was just spitballing possible motives for the kidnapping.
 
Taliban? How the hell did they come up with that?

But then again there's literally a "VBS" faction in Limpopo, so anything is possible, I guess...

P.S Are they independent or Cyril-aligned? I wonder.

No, they are Zuptas. They even denied it so it must be true.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X