R13...
Honorary Master
Where are the points and what are they?
Look, point 1 to me personally is a bit iffy, but if you truly feel like it, fine.
Point 3 is totally ok, a total non-problem.
Point 2 however, **** no.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Where are the points and what are they?
Look, point 1 to me personally is a bit iffy, but if you truly feel like it, fine.
Point 3 is totally ok, a total non-problem.
Point 2 however, **** no.
With John in Ukraine & Herman in Germany, I can neither confirm nor deny if my leader Mr. Marais is going to USA or not.
Well, are you going to Perth? Or perhaps Turkey, seeing that you're eternal president there now?With John in Ukraine & Herman in Germany, I can neither confirm nor deny if my leader Mr. Marais is going to USA or not.
It's in the tweet but ok.Where are the points and what are they?
You are hilarious. Next Bill Burr I think. On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet. I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?Well, are you going to Perth? Or perhaps Turkey, seeing that you're eternal president there now?
My Afrikaans isn't all that good. I got the essence but not the 3 points.It's in the tweet but ok.
Point 1: Dresses for whoever wants to wear em.
Point 2: Unisex bathrooms.
Point 3: Having same-sex partners for matric farewells and "sokkies".
Oh wow, are you still using this line in almost every other sentence? No new materials? Come on now.You are hilarious. Next Bill Burr I think. On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet. I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?
No 2 is going to end badly.It's in the tweet but ok.
Point 1: Dresses for whoever wants to wear em.
Point 2: Unisex bathrooms.
Point 3: Having same-sex partners for matric farewells and "sokkies".
No 2 is going to end badly.
He's out of options. lolOh wow, are you still using this line in almost every other sentence? No new materials? Come on now.
www.news24.com
Thx. Better than your pseudo-sarcasm tho.You are hilarious.
Cool. Thx.Next Bill Burr I think.
Never left, lmao.On the other hand, I am glad you are back on internet.
I waited for the classic "BEE lost job" and "sChOOL" memes.I thought your parents had lost job due to BEE so I am glad it is sorted out. I suppose no money for school fees yet?
Taliban? How the hell did they come up with that?Okay guys, sorry this is behind a paywall but I can't let it slide. If you can’t read the article, well, the Taliban slate is as dumb as it sounds.
![]()
The Witness | Your compass in the community
www.news24.com
What cave did they come out off?
This is a bombshell.
Still working on more puns.
Oscar is expected to win but this is ANC conference and the other two have joined up in the jug-master slate to form a super RET faction.![]()
Eastern Cape ANC delegates finally cast their votes after delays, disputes | News24
After hours of delays, voting continued at the Eastern Cape ANC's elective conference during the early hours of Monday morning.www.news24.com
They finally voted. Let see what happens.
Unlikely. The ANC tend to outsource their killings. Besides being an employee at an organization doesn't mean all crime you commit is related rather than it being extramural.
Oh ****... ANC involvement perhaps?
Yup. Apparently, in inner ANC dynamics, EC is what KZN was in 2017, I think? In that, they have a lot of influence over the national conference via numbers?Oscar is expected to win but this is ANC conference and the other two have joined up in the jug-master slate to form a super RET faction.
Sure, sure. Was just spitballing possible motives for the kidnapping.Unlikely. The ANC tend to outsource their killings. Besides being an employee at an organization doesn't mean all crime you commit is related rather than it being extramural.
Taliban? How the hell did they come up with that?
But then again there's literally a "VBS" faction in Limpopo, so anything is possible, I guess...
P.S Are they independent or Cyril-aligned? I wonder.