Agent67
Honorary Master
Not at all. Proudly South African, bruvOT:
You British by any chance
Only a few far-off cousins there.or have family that side of the pond?
Why do you ask?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Not at all. Proudly South African, bruvOT:
You British by any chance
Only a few far-off cousins there.or have family that side of the pond?
Ok. You may have a point there. But how do you explain their performance elsewhere in Gauteng and other places? Surely, if it was only about Mashaba then he would only have gotten vote share in JHB?I get the sense that many people in JHB voted for Action SA because Mashaba was the mayor and they liked what he did. Obviously this can't happen in CT because he was not the mayor here.
Other people can eat it too...KFC?
I thought only ANC voters and Metro cops ate that..?![]()
Yeah, seems like ASA demand is quite high. But it's understandable that they only participated in the 6 munis they chose since they didn't have a complete national footprint as they do now.Lots of people I spoke to from different provinces wanted to vote for him but couldn’t because his party was primarily in Gauteng. I think DA people forget that DA started with Capetown and grew from there until they reached Limpopo. currently DA, EFF and ANC have all reached their ceiling unless something drastic happens. It’s up to ASA to take votes from them until they get their **** together or exit
Interesting.Not at all. Proudly South African, bruv
Only a few far-off cousins there.
Why do you ask?
Lol. Probably watched too much British TV/many videos by British people over the years.Interesting.
Not many Saffers, refer to their mothers as Mum. Normally it’s Mom.
Mum, is very English.
Yeah. I wonder how they'll do in EC, FS and NC tho?I think you’re right, if ASA can take a few wards off eff or anc, anywhere, that’s a win for all.
If you undermine something so early in the game, you're bound to lose. Atm Mashaba should concentrate on where the DA is not strong, break the ANC stranglehold with EFF being prince makers. First get the country out of the downward spiral.Ok. You may have a point there. But how do you explain their performance elsewhere in Gauteng and other places? Surely, if it was only about Mashaba then he would only have gotten vote share in JHB?
CT or in fact the entire WC won't easily fall out of DA hands, that's for sure. They will either win outright or via coalition where they need a handful of seats in 2024. I still maintain my opinion tho that if ASA can take wards off ANC/EFF in WC, it's a win-win for all.
The DA doesn't lie to people? How about the changing of the position regarding B.E.E and basically selling white voters down the river for a black vote, then flipflopping again to reject it recently?It was the same here before the LGEs. Irritating as ****...
/story_time
Mum and I went to Pick n Pay for some groceries on special on the Friday before the LGE. When we got back to the car, ****ing same thing like in the vid happens but guess who it is... The ****ing "defenders of democracy" GOOD with lame-ass golfs and corollas and ****, what came out of their speakers weren't even intelligible, just earrape...
Later that night we went to KFC to get something to eat and waited in the drive-thru... Then a whole ****ing battalion of taxis and bakkies came down from the N12 hooting and blasting music through speakers. They were ANC and GOOD...
One old coloured omie stood on the sidewalk in front of the KFC when seeing this ****, his words were and I'll never forget this: "HOU OP VIRRIE MENSE LIEG! STEM DA!".
It would be a win-win for all if ActionSA took seats off the DA too. The DA has no spine and no character, it doesn't represent progress but the maintenance of a status quo which leads to one-sided slaughter. Coloured and white voters are mistaken if they think the DA won't sell them to the highest bidder, which is why they're already losing seats to other groups, since people are desperate enough to break the false dichotomy after realizing the same thing.Ok. You may have a point there. But how do you explain their performance elsewhere in Gauteng and other places? Surely, if it was only about Mashaba then he would only have gotten vote share in JHB?
CT or in fact the entire WC won't easily fall out of DA hands, that's for sure. They will either win outright or via coalition where they need a handful of seats in 2024. I still maintain my opinion tho that if ASA can take wards off ANC/EFF in WC, it's a win-win for all.
That's why it'll be interesting to see how they do in Soweto Ward 53 at the start of next month cause:Atm Mashaba should concentrate on where the DA is not strong, break the ANC stranglehold with EFF being prince makers. First get the country out of the downward spiral.
It will be another test for ASA, if they can grow there as they did at ward 96 in Pretoria, then I think it should solidify ASA's momentum and maintain their perception among the people as able to be popular in both suburb and township, showing that they have the potential to unite SA. It's why I keep hammering on it that the DA shouldn't view ASA as an enemy but a potential ally.
If coalitions are to be had this early on, it should be with like-minded ideological groups. add FF. Gauteng presents such opportunities.
Is true. DA and ASA on an ideological scale have so much in common. You'd think that they'd be perfect allies/partners but they keep on attacking each other instead of uniting and ****ing up the ANC.I had much hope for our politics when ASA started, but atm the DA-ASA fights benefits the ANC and not us.
Ok? I thought votes were votes but ok...The DA doesn't lie to people? How about the changing of the position regarding B.E.E and basically selling white voters down the river for a black vote, then flipflopping again to reject it recently?
Yay, another PBot...Secondly, the whole Ukrainian visit to cater to the Western powers, a fading power which destroyed themselves due to self-destructive ideals, just proves what a weak individual your leader is, catering to them so that he can secure some backing, backing from outside which comes at the expense of the people living in South Africa, already selling out before he even gets into power. He didn't go to Donbass when Poroshenko was bragging about how the children in Donbass won't go to school because they'll be living in basements due to shelling. Just another hypocritical idiot, no better than Zuma or Malema. Video for reference:
ActionSA is unironically the best choice for intelligent whites in South Africa for a few reasons. Firstly, the land issue is not going away, there is no means by which to deter it on the minority/white side due to the liberal mindset being opposed to white mobilization, as such stalling is nothing but a waste of time, and a gamble with the lives of our children for a small minority of whites who still have farms in the first place. The ANC and the DA's solution is to draw it out, this increases hatred towards whites, and threatens our lives, if it was from a position where we had the ability to defend ourselves in unity there would be a difference, but we don't, it's all just posturing and appealing to the liberal inclinations of the majority, which is ignorant of reality. If there is a peaceful handover, once again of a very small number of white people who actually own such things who are convincing poor whites to die for their property whilst they do absolutely nothing for them, this will a) avoid bloodshed and b) eliminate one of the excuses the black population has for hatred of whites and institutionalized discrimination.
You do realise ASA does support land reform, they just want to do it via the routes given by the Constitution? They only disagree with EWC.ActionSA has the least downside for a white minority that is rooted in this land and has no support from anywhere else.
I too agree with ASA's immigration stance. Although not for the same reasons as you.Secondly, their approach to the immigration problem seems the better option as a white minority. Their rationale is non-racial, but national which includes me as a South African instead of as a foreigner, whereas the immigrants, mainly from Zimbabwe, are in my experience extremely anti-white. It's these same immigrants always commenting on youtube videos that they should be "attacking whites and not their brothers", so I see no reason to defend the positions of groups of people that openly advocate for my genocide.
We are pleased to announce that John Moodey, who has served as ActionSA Gauteng provincial chairperson since October 2020 after the party's official launch in August of the same year, will now take up the role of national director of operations.
It is no secret that Baloyi is the likely ActionSA Gauteng premier candidate, and the senate has seen the strategic importance of his leadership over the province ahead of this all-important provincial election in 2024.
Cause DA-run WC Gov? Lol. But I think there might be more factors than that.Despite the WC being the third biggest province in terms of population, it has the fewest kids who are suffering from severe acute malnutrition and moderate acute malnutrition. Gee, I wonder why?
My point is that I agree with ASA on the subject of land reform, you should learn to properly read before responding. Read again to formulate a proper response to my logic for supporting them.Ok? I thought votes were votes but ok...
Yay, another PBot...
Has Putin taken Kyiv and rounded up all the Nazis yet with his "operation"?
Also about Poroshenko:
![]()
Ukraine accuses former president Poroshenko of treason
Ukrainian authorities placed former president Petro Poroshenko under formal investigation for high treason on Monday, accusing him of links to financing separatist forces in the eastern Donbass region.www.reuters.com
You do realise ASA does support land reform, they just want to do it via the routes given by the Constitution? They only disagree with EWC.
The rest of your post is "Whites, whites, but what about whites", just like a true racialist. You sound like EFF but just with the races swapped out...
I too agree with ASA's immigration stance. Although not for the same reasons as you.
This is the exact reason why there is B.E.E in this country, one ethnicity oppresses another, and it won't change because of your unrealistic notions of how humanity works, because it works this way all over the world.
Wtf are you on about? I believe in everyone being treated equally and fairly? Why should I preach anyway since everyone can agree on everyone being treated fairly and equally even tho you don't think so?I don't see you running to the townships preaching to the black majority to not screw over the white minority? Double standard in that you expect on group to not practice nepotism for its preservation, whilst being perfectly fine with another practicing nepotism at the expense of the former.
Lmao, sure, PBot.Also, I'm not a "PBot", I'm pointing out that the moral posturing exhibited by your beloved party is clearly founded in deep moral hypocrisy.
Last I checked the DA hasn't supported the US with everything? Where the **** does Nam or Iraq fit in this context?The same people would have no problem subjecting themselves to the whims of the USA which has gone around the world massacring civilians, whilst pretending they have a moral high ground against the Russians which do the same. How is one more morally just than the other? Or are you saying the lives of Ukrainians are worth more than those of the Vietnamese children exposed to agent orange? Or the 1 million civilians murdered in Iraq alone? Guess your argument can be turned against you.
You should once again invest in a better education so that you can learn to read, probably why you support the DA when they're no better than the ANC.Wtf are you on about? I believe in everyone being treated equally and fairly? Why should I preach anyway since everyone can agree on everyone being treated fairly and equally even tho you don't think so?
Keep in mind, I don't agree with BEE, doesn't ****ing mean I want WEE or whatever. Just everyone being treated fairly and equally on merit and character is what I want.
Lmao, sure, PBot.
Last I checked the DA hasn't supported the US with everything? Where the **** does Nam or Iraq fit in this context?
You can support Ukraine without being giggly with the US. But that's one of the go-to PBot arguments: "But you love USA now cause you support Ukraine, what about Iraq and Nam"...
Love the insults, keep them coming, perhaps if you insult me enough you'll win the argument.You should once again invest in a better education so that you can learn to read
The mental gymnastics are ****ing quality, m8.The point about why you should preach in townships to the black majority regarding B.E.E being nepotist, thus contradictory to your proclaimed ideology of egalitarianism, is made because the majority of people in the townships support B.E.E and the systematic oppression of whites judging by their voting patterns. Therefore by you trying to lecture me about practicing nepotism by supporting ActionSA based on what I perceive to be the best terms for me as a white minority in a democratic system, you are contradicting your own claims since you don't do the same for black people who voted and continue to vote in favor of B.E.E which is discriminatory and not conducive to egalitarianism.
Again, well done, keep it up.Vietnam and Iraq fit in this context, as already stated in my previous post but I'm convinced you have problems comprehending what you read,
Do you realise although it could be a good thing to win some Western support, that wasn't the point of the trip? The point was to get more info about everything going on in Ukraine in real-time and to show the ANC: "Hey you ****ers are "neutral" right? Check out this ****.".To morally posture for Ukraine for the sake of winning Western support, is seeking the support of regimes that have been even more oppressive than Russia in recent history. Therefore, once again, hypocritical.
Did the whole population applaud or is it just **** Putin told you again?Not to mention the same Ukrainians that get all the attention now, reveled in the the fact that they were bombing children in Donbass.
"The blatant Western contradictions" are classic PBot talking points.Your last sentence is quite contradictory too, you don't want me to jump to the conclusion that you support the US, yet you want to imply that because I point out the blatant contradictions in the Western argument that I must therefore be a supporter of Putin?
Also, since I believe in egalitarianism I should agree with you one hundred per cent all the time and not mock you, otherwise, I'm contradicting myself in believing in egalitarianism?So you believe in equality, but you want me to treat you in a manner that you don't treat me? Hmmm.